99.50%

aquos

i thought i'd done it and my stats says 99.50%.what the hell do i need to finish this great game.i'm thinking its the random peds-i have met 13 of them,but i've been round them again and nobodys seems to be around(night or day)

Any ideas would be awesome.

Thanks

I have the trophy for meeting the peds-does that mean i need to still meet them all?.

Edited by aquos

Captain_Obvis456
i thought i'd done it and my stats says 99.50%.what the hell do i need to finish this great game.i'm thinking its the random peds-i have met 13 of them,but i've been round them again and nobodys seems to be around(night or day)

Any ideas would be awesome.

Thanks

I have the trophy for meeting the peds-does that mean i need to still meet them all?.

Just because you have met them doesn't mean you have done them all. Some you do 2 or 3 missions for.

i know,but they never seem to be there when i go to the places.so i could be waiting around and they don't apear-as i'm completed it.

very frustrating.

Yes i have all of that.only 1 women kikki i haven't dated.

Niko's girlfriends are irrelevant for the 100%.

Well, I don't know. Take a look at this list: http://gta.wikia.com/100%25

Did you killed all the pigeons, completed all the stunt jumps...?

http://media.gtanet.com/images/5454-gta-iv...ounters-map.jpg

Our good friend, Eddie Low, was kind enough to post this map that displays all of the locations of the random pedestrians; please note that certain characters arrive at certain periods of the day or after completing a previous encounter and/or mission for them. Below is all of the information you will need on the random pedestrians.

http://www.gta4.net/random-characters/

Finally i did it-it was a random ped i'd missed,i must have switched off the machine before it was saved last time.

Thanks for the great help.

100% for me

alien.gif

• 1 month later...
Finally i did it-it was a random ped i'd missed,i must have switched off the machine before it was saved last time.

Thanks for the great help.

100% for me

alien.gif

u lucky sod!i KNOW i am never gonna get 100%. it's just not gonna happen. i despise that QUB3D game. got 5,000 hi score and that's as much as i'm prepared to play. i truly find it annoying. and i won't be playing the game within 30 hours. the frustration of doing it once and all the annoying stuff i've had to put up with [200 pidgeons?!?what?!?! and other annoying things means i just won't get 100%]

but yeh, those random peds. 14. i did them pretty early just to get them outta the way.

well done, m8! i am green with envy. <bashes head against wall>

• 3 weeks later...