Lochness Monster

Kalvin

Well on the news this morning, i saw that there are fewer more sightings of a big unknown creature in Scotland's famous lake; most people would say it would probably be a shark or so, but there has never been a real sighting of a shark there either. Maybe people are just wanting attention: but some people who swim there say that they have felt something big whoosh just below their feet. What do you think?

I think there's more chance of dragons having existed during medieval times.

I hear there are lots of deep underwater caves around and in lochness, but with today's technology, if they had a REALLY thorough search through the Loch they most likely would not miss a creature of this one's apparent size.

Apparently there's not enough fish in the Loch for such a creature to survive in it. I watched a lot of documentaries about Nessie and other lake monsters and that's usually what they conclude it with. Also, Plesiosaurs were air breathers, so if Nessie existed, she'd have to surface every few minutes for air, which would make sightings very common. So no I don't believe in the Loch Ness monster, although it would be cool as hell if it were real.