San Fierro in GTA V

BRITLAND

Hello now before i start to talk im new here this is my first post but get that out the way now do u think that San Fierro will return in GTA V along with Los Santos? now ive heard rumors that the map is twice the size of RDR and ive also heard that the map is 4 times the size of the map in GTA IV now thats big but i dont want the same map from San Andreas or however u spell it i want it a bit different like GTA III & GTA IV the map was different so hopefully it will be the same for GTA V you could have Los Santos be 1/4 of the map and have a huge countyside then have San Fierro and have that the size of Dukes & Brooker from GTA IV then the rest something else like maybe a big dessert or field or towns or moutians

Your Thoughts thanks for reading smile.gif

Blaine County Sheriff

their combining the San Andreas and GTA4 Style. they never did this before but the FIRST TIME NOW

CorneliusCoffin
Hello now before i start to talk im new here this is my first post but get that out the way now do u think that San Fierro will return in GTA V along with Los Santos? now ive heard rumors that the map is twice the size of RDR and ive also heard that the map is 4 times the size of the map in GTA IV now thats big but i dont want the same map from San Andreas or however u spell it i want it a bit different like GTA III & GTA IV the map was different so hopefully it will be the same for GTA V you could have Los Santos be 1/4 of the map and have a huge countyside then have San Fierro and have that the size of Dukes & Brooker from GTA IV then the rest something else like maybe a big dessert or field or towns or moutians

Yes they will.

It's already been confirmed. San Fierro and Las Venturas will be in the game,a s well as fictional representations of Paris, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and a detailed 3-D modelled version of Disneyland.

Here's a word of advice: PLEASE READ OTHER NEWS BEFORE POSTING

(*realises date joined* ph34r.gif )

LOL clam down guys serious just asking a question i dont find info at the very minute and dont go to find every bit of info just asking a question and u all freak out like WTF?!?

leik oh em jeez!

There's a search function, use it next time. Or click on one of the several topics on the first page discussing this exact matter.

And to everyone else: Stop the f*cking spamming, you should know better.

LOL clam down guys serious just asking a question i dont find info at the very minute and dont go to find every bit of info just asking a question and u all freak out like WTF?!?

It's because there are a lot of threads on this topic. San Diego and Tijuana have much more possibilities.

It's because there are a lot of threads on this topic. San Diego and Tijuana have much more possibilities.

Malibu is def a possibility

Malibu is def a possibility

Yeah, and Palm Springs biggrin.gif

There's a search function, use it next time. Or click on one of the several topics on the first page discussing this exact matter.

And to everyone else: Stop the f*cking spamming, you should know better.

Thanks for the info, some people need to be more welcoming here thats why i was very friendly typing that post guess like i wont need to be it here