The Warriors II

Vital_Dial3

Personally I would like to see R* make a new "Warriors"

game set in Los Angeles in present day with totally new

characters and such. Would you like to see another

"Warriors" game?

Thoughts and comments.

No... Only because The Warriors was based on the movie. Have you ever played the Xbox Live Arcade version yet? It's horrible. The Warriors was a great game.

user posted image

Harwood Butch3r

Doesn't make sense when there's no movie to base it on.

there was no movie to base a lot of the game on, back storys of characters and events before the meeting where ALL in the game and werent in the film...

i think R* is more then capable of following up the story without needing a film to guide them

there was no movie to base a lot of the game on, back storys of characters and events before the meeting where ALL in the game and werent in the film...

Totally right, R* is more than capable of making a stand alone game without a movie.

StonersDarkness

my comment is a no... it just wouldn't feel right... PLUS the Warriors have suffered in numbers and at the end of the movie Swan looks at Coney Island and asks "This is what we fought all night to get back to?" and he add's he thinks he will just take off and travel

but of course R* is always good at making up stories, hell look at the Warriors game, R* made the prequel story from thier own heads to show how the Warriors became All City to get into Cyris's meeting