how do I unlock more cars at wangs auto?

jiggstar

I belive you can have alot of cars in the wang autos house, but I only have one car there (just unlocked wang autos), how do I get more cars there?

The only cars that can be stored in the Wang Motors are the ones that you steal doing the the CV missions. Those cars are automaticly placed there, you just complete each mission.

■Sultan

■Uranus

■Stratum

■Elegy

■Savanna (instead of the Jester.)

Edited by lil weasel

Every mission you complete for Ceaser will give you a specific car. I believe each car you earn is the same from the mission.

I think we can't get spawned Jestler in Wang Cars showroom even after CJ and Cesar get it from 3rd mission of Wang Cars. This must be an exception. Jestler is also a rare vehicle we can get on streets, but it is not rarer than Pheonix and Hotknife.

There is a fixed Jester spawn point in the alley behind the Wheel Arch Angels mod shop.

Does the Jester begin to spawn once you earn Wheel Arch Angels or after the 3rd Cesar misson? I never paid attention.

The Jester behind Wheel Arch Angels is streamed in from the binary IPL files and should always be available. However, like most of the random vehicles that are streamed their spawn rate is fairly unreliable. This is less of a problem on PC. I remember being quite frustrated with the random spawns on PS2, I'm not sure how well the Xbox handles the streamed vehicles.

BTW, this Jester has a fairly high locked and alarm rate.