stealing more than just money from stores

gsbadreligion

gsbadreligion

basically someone in a weapons threat mentioned a hardware store and that just got me to realize something, not every weapon/vehicle will be at a regular gun store or car dealership(probably in). so you could go into the hardware store and steal sledgehammers, axes, nail gun, 2X4, drill, and things like that. you could go into a country club and steal a golf cart or go to a gocart track and steal go carts. or go into an auto shop(enterable) and take things like wrenches, blow torch, etc. to use as weapons too. think of it kind of like how in the lost and damned you could steal the pole cue to use as a weapon(in where you would expect it to be, the bar).

the auto shop

user posted image

hardware store

user posted image

these are a few examples feel free to give your own. i don't think anybody has a problem with more enterable buildings, i know it was kind of a disappointment when you didn't have that many things to do after you beat the game.

Seriously, there have been a lot of topics popping up all of a sudden about stealing car parts and selling them, auto theft and stuff. Why now is there such as want for it? I honestly am just curious.

Besides THE GAME IS CALLED GRAND THEFT AUTO repsonses please!

Robbing jewlery from jewlery stores is good. maybe robbing clukin bell and getting a free meal would be funny and good too.

Might sound a little ambitious, but I want to be able to steal "anything" at any time. Like, you may grab a TV from a electronics store or a piece of art from a manison in Vinewood. Just walk in somewhere and grab an object and when you want more than one thing, just store it in the back of a van ore something. If you happen to have some guys with you, they will simply imitate your actions and bring stuff out into the van for you. Eventually the cops show up and you have to take off. The more you smash into stuff the more the goods will take damage and its value will go down.

What do you do with the goods then? You could have several different associates who iare interested in different things. One that wants electronics, one who wants art, one who want sports cars, one who want jewelery etc. And they would pay you a different price depending on how interested they are for an item.

just some thoughts

Might sound a little ambitious, but I want to be able to steal "anything" at any time. Like, you may grab a TV from a electronics store or a piece of art from a manison in Vinewood. Just walk in somewhere and grab an object and when you want more than one thing, just store it in the back of a van ore something. If you happen to have some guys with you, they will simply imitate your actions and bring stuff out into the van for you. Eventually the cops show up and you have to take off. The more you smash into stuff the more the goods will take damage and its value will go down.

What do you do with the goods then? You could have several different associates who iare interested in different things. One that wants electronics, one who wants art, one who want sports cars, one who want jewelery etc. And they would pay you a different price depending on how interested they are for an item.

just some thoughts

Hahaha, imagine walking into a store, grabbing a TV and leaving.

- Excuse me sir? What are you doing?

- I'm taking this TV with me.

- You have to pay for it sir or I'm afraid I must call the police.

- Before the cops arrive I'm long gone pal...

- Sir... SIR! Come back here! My boss will fire me!

That were two auto shops in GTA IV (one selling Turismos and the other one selling NRG-900s) and they were pretty useful.

So, that's not a bad idea.

I want to be stealing crisps. I am not giving my hard-earned (not) dollar to the capitalist system only to replenish my health.

gsbadreligion

you forgot about the other auto shop(the one with regular cars outdowns and indoors it has a few cars on the outside and inside and a employee inside on the furthest left island.

and i loved going to the dealerships it would be a great feature because i was always one to really enjoy driving the cars around the city and seeing certain landmarks that were unique in a sense like the demolition derby place.

the autoshop im talking about.

user posted image