February 16th - Second trailer for MP3

SARDYNA108

When do you think second trailer for GTA V will be released?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think second trailer for GTA V will be released?

• Before Max Payne 3 release
    • After Max Payne 3 release

ok so I checked Rockstar newswire and what did I find? News about MP3 (again -.-) this time its the second trailer. The point is betwen this 2 dates is 5 months. First trailer for GTA V was released on Nevember 2nd + 5 months it gives us second trailer in April. Well... that would be nice especially when R* isnt in hurry at giving us new info, do you think its possible?

I'm not following your logic, or what you are asking.

I think he's asking if anyone thinks the 5 month gap between MP3's first and second trailer will be copied by GTA V (so there would be a trailer in April). Personally, I doubt it. Don't the Design and Technology videos technically count as trailers?

Well, it's possible.

But I don't think we will get a new trailer for GTAV till MP3's release in May.

We can possibly get some screens/info in April, but a trailer?

Hmm, I doubt it

I'm not following your logic, or what you are asking.

I think he's asking if anyone thinks the 5 month gap between MP3's first and second trailer will be copied by GTA V (so there would be a trailer in April). Personally, I doubt it. Don't the Design and Technology videos technically count as trailers?

Oh, right. I guess I'm tired. I doubt they are following the same pattern.

Don't the Design and Technology videos technically count as trailers?

Yeah, but this is a major trailer.

So that's what they will do with the second GTA V trailer. A surprise post in the Newswire.

We need to keep our eyes there. No one else will give us leaked info or screenshots (at least that's what I think and what I hope).

So it looks as if the brazilian on twitter guy just mixed up a trailer for Max Payne 3 with Gta V

Brazilians, brazilians. rolleyes.gif

But take a look at what he twitted yesterday:

#GTAV There is another city to visit on GTAV that didn't appeared on the first trailer. Silva will be able to get a plane to go there.

I'll try to ask him if he really works for R* and make him send us some proof. devil.gif

So it looks as if the brazilian on twitter guy just mixed up a trailer for Max Payne 3 with Gta V

#GTAV There is another city to visit on GTAV that didn't appeared on the first trailer. Silva will be able to get a plane to go there.

I'll try to ask him if he really works for R* and make him send us some proof. devil.gif

God, do you really believe him?

Just wait for Rockstar to do it.

Don't believe others cause that will disappoint you because they are giving you too much hope.

Yeah I think the only way this is relevant to GTA V is that we see Rockstar sometimes may give less than 24 hours' notice for a trailer.

I think if Max Payne 3 came out in March then an April GTAV trailer 2 would have been very plausible. I think GTAV news will be limited to a magazine preview and a few screenshots until MP3 is out. After MP3 I think GTAV Trailer 2 will come immediately.

Yeah I think the only way this is relevant to GTA V is that we see Rockstar sometimes may give less than 24 hours' notice for a trailer.

I think if Max Payne 3 came out in March then an April GTAV trailer 2 would have been very plausible. I think GTAV news will be limited to a magazine preview and a few screenshots until MP3 is out. After MP3 I think GTAV Trailer 2 will come immediately.

My thoughts exactly..

After MP3 I think GTAV Trailer 2 will come immediately.

How immediately? Anything less than a month will take the focus off Max Payne 3 at the exact time it needs all the focus it can get, wouldn't it?

Probably June for next GTA V trailer, since May will be MP3 month. Could be released during E3 2012.

How immediately? Anything less than a month will take the focus off Max Payne 3 at the exact time it needs all the focus it can get, wouldn't it?

The first L.A. Noire trailer came out 16 days after the release of RDR Undead Nightmare (which was a standalone disc in stores in addition to being DLC).

Rockstar can move on very quickly if the next release is close enough in the pipeline. If you haven't bought a game that's been on the shelf for two weeks, they're not going to avoid talking about their next game hoping you change your mind.

Don't believe others cause that will disappoint you because they are giving you too much hope.

Well, he have some friends from Eidos Montreal. .-.

Ok, I won't believe him anymore. confused.gif

The first L.A. Noire trailer came out 16 days after the release of RDR Undead Nightmare (which was a standalone disc in stores in addition to being DLC).

Rockstar can move on very quickly if the next release is close enough in the pipeline. If you haven't bought a game that's been on the shelf for two weeks, they're not going to avoid talking about their next game hoping you change your mind.

But Undead Nightmare was the last paid DLC, which I think would be a greater indicator of when V news will come out - after the last paid MP3 DLC - depending on what the Max Payne DLC ends up being. If it's just weapons and multiplayer modes, you might be right, since that stuff is marketed at the hardcore fanbase generally, and they'll buy whatever happens.

Well, he have some friends from Eidos Montreal. .-.

Ok, I won't believe him anymore. confused.gif

Im not tryin to be rude here my friend tounge.gif just want let you know.

Well.. Its possible, but i doubt that will happen. I really hope for a 2nd trailer in april.. But its unlikely that will happen (R* is Unpredictable)

New MP3 trailer = More RAGE/Euphoria goodness.

How can GTA V fans complain?

Easy.

It's not GTA V.

New MP3 trailer = More RAGE/Euphoria goodness.

How can GTA V fans complain?

Easy.

It's not GTA V.

Close enough for now.

EVERYONE should know this: GTA V will be here by late April 2013, before the end of the fiscal year (for which they've promised HUGE earnings to their investors). October-December at the earliest.

Until then, I'm cool with a slow trickle. Especially if a new Max Payne is part of the deal.

5 months from November is March

no, it's April.

Yep, Five months from November 2nd, is April 2nd.

November - 1

December - 2

January - 3

February - 4

March - 5

ok so I checked Rockstar newswire and what did I find? News about MP3 (again -.-) this time its the second trailer. The point is betwen this 2 dates is 5 months. First trailer for GTA V was released on Nevember 2nd + 5 months it gives us second trailer in April. Well... that would be nice especially when R* isnt in hurry at giving us new info, do you think its possible?

Did you take into account the delay, R* has probably known it wouldn't make March way back in December, otherwise they would of given us a date back then. Given that and R*s history, they're actually somewhat late with trailers for both games, i still think we will get a new V trailer this month or early march, its plenty of time for GTA Vs hype to go back down so that it doesn't affect MP3s, especially since they'll most likely have a MP3 T3 and maybe T4 before it comes out