The San Andreas Car Club

Wannabe in LS

Wannabe in LS

OK guys, I'm conjuring images of the nice open space being ideal for the spirit of the open road, especially in the rural areas of the map. Of course the game isn't even on the radar yet, but the club could establish itself and share ideas of cool things to do in the mean time. We can have 'chapters' for 360/PS3/PC users and theme nights, so we all choose muscle cars or jump in trucks for some off road antics.

If you feel like this might be your thing - and this is about driving pretty sensibly with some hooning, naturally - then feel free to leave your name.

Cheers.

Dunno if this should be in the Gangs section or not, or if it's too early to start groups or clubs, but it wouldn't hurt to get a small group of people when GTA V finally does release and drive around. Seems fun icon14.gif

Regardless if locked or not, count me in.

PSN: nigeleckzdee

Edited by Nigel xD

Im in too

My psn: Tori-2504

EDIT: F*ck the filter, the twenty four goes first, then the 05

You can click on my name and look at my psn too

Edited by Tori_95

Im in too

you mean like:

Tori-2.405

without the period?

Im in too

you mean like:

Tori-2.405

without the period?

The filter affects your text too, its Tori-(twentyfour zero five)

EDIT: Yes, without the period

EDIT2: HEY ADMIN DO NOT CHANGE MY AVATAR YOU POWERFUL KID! sneaky2.gif

Edited by Tori_95

Okay so, I made a table list of everyone who's in so far, just to be a bit more organized.

Wannabe, feel free to add it to the OP (just quote me and copy the BBCode)

PSN/SEN IDs

Forum Name PSN/SEN IDs
Nigel xD nigeleckzdee
Mr Podge mrpodge87
Tori_95 Tori-2.405 (without the period!!!)
amweaver47 weaver_2009
gevans81 the_daddy2009
Beastly40 Beastly40
THEMANatwar THEMANatwar
rixsta R1X-SRiV
Darkshade12 Popsy95
downthrough Hemakani
Lightning Strike Novasecura
Bullit1990 Bullitt90
GTAction99 GTRACER1989
Johnny Playert BIGGOS_010
theclefe theclefe
Capricornus Capricornus_18
JesseHope40 Supernutz40
ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch BillyWR250 (GTA IV PSN)

WhitikerWalt (GTA V PSN)

DemoniCreature luch8fcp
yousmeg YouSmeg
MACCHUU1 MACCHUU1
ZombLee ZombLee
Officer620 Officer620
whatsstrength Venom-7192

Xbox Live Gamertags

Forum Name Gamertags
Mr Podge mrpodge89
Method BEN SaVAGe ManE
VLongo92 Delusionz xP
StellarFish20 X FishyBoiii X
JesseHope40 Supernutz40
hambones h4mbon3s
Flashify Jayy C x
x kgSully x x kgCheech x
Capricornus BiggieSmalls021
whatsstrength TheTruth7192

PC Gamertags

Forum Name Gamertags
CarLuver69 xxD0CT0R D00Mxx

I'll keep this post updated so be sure to keep checking it for names!

If there's any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll fix it up ASAP icon14.gif

Edited by Nigel xD

Why not start this club in GTA IV? I'm sure you guys could come up with plenty of awesome events to run in the current game. Then when the new game comes out, you'll have a nice, solid core. Check out the events section here and see what you guys can do.

There is a Tag Race event on the PS3 currently underway and new teams and drivers are welcome to join. It's wild and fun, with a lot of folks who love racing like you guys. We generally play on Sunday at 16:00 GMT, or 11am EST. Here is the thread - http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=499456.

Edited by theclefe

Why not start this club in GTA IV? I'm sure you guys could come up with plenty of awesome events to run in the current game.[/url].

It's a little bit old and over used. I'd probably only play for a couple of days, then it just gets boring again I suppose.

However, organising a dependable and well-run car club for GTA V is a sweet idea. The club should be organised, but not too serious about everything. As it was said, just a small club in which members can cruise around at their leisure.

Performance testing could also be intergrated in there somewhere. I for one love testing police vehicles and the older, 70's muscle and Lincoln Town style cars.

Count me in!

PSN: Officer620

Cheers!

Why not start this club in GTA IV?  I'm sure you guys could come up with plenty of awesome events to run in the current game.[/url].

It's a little bit old and over used. I'd probably only play for a couple of days, then it just gets boring again I suppose.

That's the beauty of a club like this. With the right people and proper organization the game doesn't get old. Liberty City is different, but it is as unique, active and entertaining as Los Santos will be. If your just looking to drive around then yeah, you probably will get bored. But if you're looking to form a group that enjoys racing, demolition derbies, jumps, navigation and exploration, then start it now and transfer over when the new game comes out. With the outpouring of interest on this thread alone, it's clear people want to find a group that does this beyond the modes Rockstar will offer. A car-centric club/clan/gang/event is something that is lacking here on GTAF. The event I posted above has been one of the most enjoyable activities I've done on GTA. In fact, it's been one of the most enjoyable video game experiences I've ever had. That the game is four years old doesn't matter if you have creative folks finding new ways to maximize the great tools R* has given us.

I'll summarize in saying I think it's a great idea. Instead of making this thread and letting it die on the vine in a few days, why not make something now, develop a great group of friends, racers and enthusiasts and do a lot of the things you want to do in V today?

Edited by theclefe

I like the sound of this club a lot. My PC gamertag that I will probably end up using is xxD0CT0R D00Mxx. I guess this makes me the first PC gamer to sign up here!

Count me in too if it's free mode driving.

I'll be the guy with the top down in the rain. Also Down for GTA RPG.

GT: Delusionz xP