GTA V Release date has been leaked by Zavvi!

TJ Staners

If it true, I feel sorry for the other games, aside from GTA and COD, that are scheduled for release in late November tounge.gif

I got a feeling im going to die before gta comes out, man that is a bummer

I have a feeling I will blow my brains out with a shotgun before my birthday if idiots keep posting place holder dates.

Johnny Playert

Probably a placeholder, although a weird date for a placeholder. Maybe it's just their guess to when it comes out, in an effort to post a closest possible placeholder date.

I got a feeling im going to die before gta comes out, man that is a bummer

If I am on my death bed before it comes out, it will be my only regret.

I think its very likely to be the release date

GTA IV was released roughly 1 year after debut trailer, as were a few other games

Nov trailer - Nov release sounds realistic

There is the chance of it getting delayed though sad.gif hope not

If it's true, then COD 9 will be f*cked biggrin.gif GTA 5 don't need to fear any other game except...Diablo 3. Do you think GTA 5 is bigger release than Diablo III?

If it's true, then COD 9 will be f*cked biggrin.gif GTA 5 don't need to fear any other game except...Diablo 3. Do you think GTA 5 is bigger release than Diablo III?

Of course, bro. V will be the biggest release of 2012 (or 2013), and will sell millions and millions of copies for 4 years.

JohnMcClane2078

BULLsh*t!!! It's too close to Thanksgiving. It's gonna be April or May 2013 after its been delayed two or three times.

Edited by JohnMcClane2078

I don't think it makes sense for Take Two to have GTA V potentially cannibalising the sales of their own Bioshock: Infinite, Borderlands 2, XCOM & more in the same time-frame as Black Ops 2.

If they want to have the best fiscal year 2013 then April-May would be the best bet because it would rule the charts for about 6+ months.

The source is credible however. And Games always launch on Fridays in Europe and tuesdays in NA so that would be November, 20th for the US & Canada.

But if they did release in the Fall late October would be more logical out of tradition and to give them a head-start on the competition. I still don't think it's wise for TT/R* to go with the holidays to appease investors who are clearly arguing against their own economic interest.

Personally i'd rather wait till next April-May because whats an extra 5-6 months when we will have to wait another 4 or 5 years for the next one and the game will be all the better for it.

Edited by Guanxi

GTA IV was released roughly 1 year after debut trailer, as were a few other games

GTA IV was supposed to be out October 17th, a little over 7 months after trailer one came out. I believe a late summer/early fall release is more realistic than November.

Also chances of V getting delayed again, as it was supposed to be released in 2011(my guess is the trailer announcement date was supposed to be the release date) are slim to none.

It is a reasonable/suitable date so i wouldn't be suprised if itwas true, lets wait and see.

The only problem i see wrong though is that it release around the time Call Of Duty releases their games and many other big games.

Was hoping for a summer release. sad.gif

icon14.gif

Saying the same sh*t all the f*cking time.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I don't know why people tend to believe in this release date.

It's just a store, as many others, and they guessed a date. It may be true, but I think that R* will not let any information skip from their securities to a random store.

GTA IV was supposed to be out October 17th, a little over 7 months after trailer one came out. I believe a late summer/early fall release is more realistic than November.

Also chances of V getting delayed again, as it was supposed to be released in 2011(my guess is the trailer announcement date was supposed to be the release date) are slim to none.

Well said ioN. I wish people would take into when making predictions and what not that GTA IV was intended to come out during October as all major GTAs do. The April release date was a massive delay and therefore should be considered an anomaly.

Back on topic, it is very likely that this is just a placeholder unfortunately. To the OP - all gaming related sites/shops do this. This is not the release date.