Do you hate Max Payne 3 ?

SARDYNA108

Do you hate MP3 ?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate MP3 ?

• f*ck Max Payne 3 !
    • I dont care
    • I cant wait for Max Payne 3 !

So I check Rockstar newswire almost every day since 4 months for some new GTA V info and all I get is another bullsh*t about MP3 and Im like are you serious!? Thousands of fans wants to know something about new GTA and you still think its cool to post news about your Max Payne bullsh*t and when they said in A&A "maybe we will post something about GTA V in next few months" this game is really f*cking annoying me now... suicidal.gif

How is this GTA V related ??? mercie_blink.gif

Anyway... I love the Max Payne Series and I can't wait for Max Payne 3, it will be one of the best games this year.

Also, thanx @Remedy biggrin.gif

Stop moaning about MP3 and just be patient. Im happy that MP3 is comming out when it is because it means R* arent going to be rushing GTA V for release early and we will get a high quality game. Just be patient and stop moaning about a good game. Just be happy that they have told us there will be more info in a few months and be patient.

Sunrise Driver

No I hate you haters.

Y u no hate Agent which is in the making at North (as for june 2009)? But instead u hate MP3 which is not at North?

Y u so stupid?

GTA V gets delayed becouse of MP3 -.-

GTA V delayed becoz of RDR, not MP3. So hate RDR insted.

No, if they wouldnt have to post their crap about MP3 they would post something about GTA V instead

No, if they wouldnt have to post their crap about MP3 they would post something about GTA V instead

You really are a spoiled little brat arent you, just be patient, I would rather have regular info closer to the games release so that it feels like its getting closer with every bit of new info/trailer instead of having some small bits of info dripfed every week. Just be PATIENT.

I'm looking forward to Max Payne 3, it looks like a quality game. Though I'm not exactly excited for it. I put I don't care.. smile.gif

So I check Rockstar newswire almost every day since 4 months for some new GTA V info and all I get is another bullsh*t about MP3 and Im like are you serious!? Thousands of fans wants to know something about new GTA and you still think its cool to post news about your Max Payne bullsh*t and when they said in A&A "maybe we will post something about GTA V in next few months" this game is really f*cking annoying me now... suicidal.gif

Who f*cking cares? If Rockstar didn't post anything about MP3, it's not like they'd post anything about GTA V either.

In fact, if there was no MP3, there probably wouldn't have been any GTA trailer yet because at this point it seems pretty clear that the GTA trailer was shown to drum up more interest in MP3.

I just really hope that it doesn't backfire in R*'s face because of whiny idiots.

They would? Even if GTA V isn't being released for nearly a year?

Sunrise Driver

How about we wouldn't get anything instead?

You really are a spoiled little brat arent you, just be patient, I would rather have regular info closer to the games release so that it feels like its getting closer with every bit of new info/trailer instead of having some small bits of info dripfed every week. Just be PATIENT.

Trust me Im very patient person but for f*ck sake how long you can be patient? Half year without a single info is ridiculous

I dont have a problem with max payne im just annoyed its delaying gta info getting to us.

It's not. The reason why we got to see the GTA trailer was because of Max Payne.

First of all, don't hate the fcuking the game. The game is going to be great, imo.

Rockstars decision to release a title before a much awaited and much wanted GTA is probably a sh*tty decision. They could have chosen a year after V but the same year is obviously causing disruption.

The game is fine. Don't hate the game, hate Rockstars decision making.

No, if anything Max Payne 3 is why we finally got a glimpse of GTA V.

It was all a marketing scheme by Rockstar. If they hadn't released the trailer of GTA V, thousands of people wouldn't have paid any mind to Rockstar's Newswire. (Myself included) and wouldn't be buying the game (MP3) when it's released (again, myself included.)

Sidenote: I'm not saying that I hated MP before, honestly I'd hardly heard a word on the subject before the movie was released, and even then I didn't have any desire to play the old games.

Kids like you are giving gamers everywhere a bad name. Thanks to you and your little elementary/junior high school buds, we're viewed as annoying little prats, who b*tch and moan when we don't get what we want. So, thanks for that. sarcasm.gif

No! That's like saying I hate Red Dead because I want V NOW.

I will happily play the sh*t out of MP3 until V is out, and even then, I'll play it pretty often. smile.gif

Half year without a single info is ridiculous

3 months = 6 months? LOL

They said new info in next few months so it means probably about 3, 3+3=6

And how do u know that?? I highly doubt gta is finished and besides R* North isn't working on max payne 3 so if gtaV is'nt out yet it's because its not done yet! Do people have anything else to do rather than demand a new gta game as fast as possible/buy it/ race through it in a week then immeaditly start demanding another one??

And how do u know that?? I highly doubt gta is finished and besides R* North isn't working on max payne 3 so if gtaV is'nt out yet it's because its not done yet! Do people have anything else to do rather than demand a new gta game as fast as possible/buy it/ race through it in a week then immeaditly start demanding another one??

Its becouse they wont release 2 games at the same time...

Stop this nonsense right now. GTA5 can not be delayed, because it never had a release date.

PLS admin lock all MP3 topics in GTA5 forum and make a warning topic about starting stupid MP3 related topics in here.

LOCK !

hey look at me, im ignorant and im going to make a topic about how ignorant i am.

anyone under the age of 18 playing gta, just remember something, your parents are sh*t LOL

I hate Max Payne 3 so bad I pre-ordered it. Oh, and the post above me: not cool. I'm 15 and I consider myself more mature than many of the morons around here. No offense.

I don't have opinion about it, and I don't care about it. But, the fact it throws a shade on V is really f*cking annoying.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I really want R* to release some info about GTA V and i know that MP3 is hated around here cuz people think its the reason behind lack of info about GTA V , but to be honestly I dont hate Max Payne 3 , i just LOVE GTA more than any game out there.. But i still think that Max Payne 3 is actuall a very good game.. I didnt play the first 2 but I will buy this one.

I find the Max Payne 3 hate to be monumentally stupid. Look guys, despite what you may think otherwise, we're not the only fan base that exists. Think about the people who had to wait for duke nukem forever. Think about the people who are still waiting for anything at all on half life 2 episode 3. Half life 2 episode 3 doesn't even have a trailer. We have a trailer. Not only that, but some of you guys are wishing that MP3 will bomb so we can get more information on V. Are you serious? You want your favorite game company to lose a ton of money and an original IP and not to mention fire a lot of people causing a job market dent, all so you can get a second trailer faster. That is unbelievably selfish. You guys need to learn patients. I check on here for info every day, but I don't freak out every time there's no actual new info. Bottom line is you need to shut up and wait, because these threats are getting ridiculous.