Multiplayer

bengeorge1992

Would you like the multiplayer to be like...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the multiplayer to be like...

• GTA IV (but updated)
    • Red Dead Redemption (but updated)
    • Something else (state)

bengeorge1992

Personally i like it to be like GTA IV's but with no 'errors' in it. I didn't like RDR multiplayer.. only the free-roam and gambling modes appealed to me at the most, i preferred GTA IV's free-mode over RDR's.

Like SA:MP.

Different modes, Mod/Map-Support, teleport commands, roleplay functions (leveling, buy/sell cars, houses etc, having jobs and much more) and a very large amount of players on one servers (up to 500).

So yeah, I hope for an unofficial MP-mod like SA:MP or IV:MP.

Otherwise: Like the official one of IV but improved of course.

bengeorge1992
GTA SA and IV for sure. LOL you even asking?

Yea cause some people prefered RDR's multiplayer to GTA IV's. But if GTA V's multiplayer is anything like GTA IV's multiplayer but updated of course, then it'll be better than if its modeled off RDR's multiplayer.

I want a free roam more like RDR's.

Treat Los Santos and surrounding areas like a HUB, but add more activities to do. (Gang Hideouts in RDR Got boring quick)

What's RDR's multiplayer like, I've never played it?

IV multiplayer was pretty good for R*'s first attempt, expect the new gta one to be MUCH better. icon14.gif

StateofMind15
What's RDR's multiplayer like, I've never played it?

IV multiplayer was pretty good for R*'s first attempt, expect the new gta one to be MUCH better. icon14.gif

It's kinda good, but the game's mp is made more for competitive kids than people that want to have fun.

EASTC0AST_GH05T

A cheating frag/Turbo controller mod fest unless rockstar works on bullet output speeds and makes it so there is no disadvantage with modded controllers.

StellarFish20

Im awkward and want a mix of RDR and GTA IV. I like the way you could drop in and out of different game types but also the customization in IV HOWEVER... we need more customization

StateofMind15
Im awkward and want a mix of RDR and GTA IV. I like the way you could drop in and out of different game types but also the customization in IV HOWEVER... we need more customization

I agree more car and character customization.

Only the activities should be from RDR, none of that leveling up and unlocking guns sh*t.