Is this good

SlickSpencer8

SlickSpencer8

The GTA IV Police clan I am in has a application tips in it because a lot of applications we receive get declined. I am NOT trying to promote my clan in anyway in fact I am making sure that this makes sense and if it's not can someone please edit it where it does make sense since I am not a journalist and sometime I don't make complete sense in what I am saying. Thanks for the help! blush.gif

Hello Future Patrol Officer,It has come to our attention that people don't understand the concept of a valuable application. You must understand we only expect about 20% of applications and we are so called not "actively" taking members. So in that case [i]you[i] must take your time when filling out your application and go beyond. To do better in your application here are some tips and tricks that could help. You must take precaution when typing up your application. You must slow down and think, If you rush and slap it in and send it-it will be declined. Think before typing it and think what you are going to put. after the period look out for any spelling issues. If you are not sure if it's correct or not, most internet browsers include spell checker. If you are still not sure, [i]Google it![/i] After that then read it out loud to check if it makes sense. Before starting after the period to click the space button. After the space, make sure to start with a uppercase letter. Make sure when typing your application to keep elaborating on what you are saying. Elaborating meaning put more for that one topic.  And just another great couple tips is that make sure that your application quality shows us why you should get accepted. Just remember that were not losing anything, [i]you[i] are good and please refrain to put any profanity or inappropriate language or we will have to delete it right away. Again take you time and we hope this application tips helped you out! And we hope to see you as a patrol officer protecting the the town of Liberty City. And the great department with 20+ sworn officers!

Edited by SlickSpencer8

Los Santos Pedestrian

Hello Future Patrol Officer's,

Immediately stopped reading there. You don't use commas for plural words. That makes it look really unprofessional.

SlickSpencer8
Hello Future Patrol Officer's,

Immediately stopped reading there. You don't use commas for plural words. That makes it look really unprofessional.

Fixed. Thank you!