3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

OrionSR

Swiping Tenpenny's Indestructible Firetruck

Lethal Vaccine

Was this AP Fire Truck Heavy, too? Since I never obtained this vehicle, I couldn't give myself an answer. I know H (Heavy) properties are eaten once put into the garage in SA, but was the Fire Truck H at a time, too?

H/DP vehicles are my favorite, thus why I'm asking. Would of been so badass to have a H/AP Fire Truck, probably would of been the king of special vehicles in all 3D GTA Games. Being a Fire Truck, it obviously has a bigger "punch" and mass compared to other vehicles, but if it has the actual "H" property, it would of been immense...

OrionSR

I get the impression that firetrucks are naturally heavy, but I'm not all that familiar with the specifics of vehicle properties. However, it is not Very Heavy as applied using game commands. Below is the line from earlier in the mission when this property is applied to the SWAT van.

01EC: make_car [email protected] very_heavy 1

I'm curious about whether or not the firetruck will react any differently even if it's Very Heavy.

Lethal Vaccine

Thanks bro. I only asked cuz GTA Wikia (I know it can be wrong, but usually it was correct when I was doing my vehicle quests in all GTA games thus far, counting SA) said the AP Fire Truck is Heavy.

For instance, my H/DP/EC Sentinel in LCS can plow through a Fire Truck, Securicar, Coach, etc like as if it's nothing...That's what I mean by Heavy. There is even a "H" Fire Truck in LCS, but it has no other properties. H vehicles save in LCS/VCS, but not in any other games.

I do know for a fact that the DP/FP Rumpo in SA IS HEAVY before putting it into the garage. Maybe check the "scripts" for that vehicle to compare to the AP Fire Truck. I know for a fact it was H/DP/FP once obtained but then DP/FP after putting into a garage.

Anyways, thanks for the info. I was only curious, considering H vehicles are even more fun to me these days than AP. Because GTA LCS (and also GTA III) have that legendary Crusher Glitch to make vehicles DP, I collected a handful of H vehicles with other properties and make them DP and these are by far the most fun I had, next to AP vehicles.

Btw, I also noticed on GTA Wikia, some vehicles were PP, TP, UH, and of course H. (Pop Proof, Tip Proof, Unique Handling, Heavy)....Of course these properties also disappear once put into a garage, unfortunately. SA only keeps BP, DP, EP, FP, MP properties... :/

khsh97

is there any way to obtain this firetruck on Android? The camera cannot be controlled and the camera changes its angle automatically.

HeroBrineR007

Well it can. If you drive slowly. But it's hard

khsh97

Its almost impossible to obtain this firetruck with camera control trick on Android. The camera angle automatically change.

HeroBrineR007

CLEO! :D

Follow the truck and use the Script Bypass cheat while doing :) then just try to steal it.

Lethal Vaccine

Its almost impossible to obtain this firetruck with camera control trick on Android. The camera angle automatically change.

I can't even do it on my PS3, man. Using the camera angle sh*t annoys me so much. I can't even make it down the first hill upon turning left as Tenpenny and the AP Fire Truck go right, up the hill. MISSION FAILED everytime...

HeroBrineR007

Don't get it then :D

Why would you even want it, unless you are a vehicle collector?

It's slow, looks meh, can't be used for firefighter.

Use the AP Sabre instead, with Atomic weels and green colors of course (green so it matches The Green Sabre)

Lethal Vaccine

Read my member title and check my profile? Not a vehicle collector........What?

No way, the AP Fire Truck, if I could get it, would be my favorite vehicle in the game...Due to it's mass, you could push cars out of the way so easily, sort of like an actual Heavy vehicle found in LCS/VCS.

Just check my profile, I already have inside of it every vehicle I have in every game thus far and their properties. I got the AP Sabre from Tanker Commander, I believe. From "The Green Sabre" I got the AP Sentinel.

Overall, though, my favorite 3 proof vehicles in SA are: AP/EC Maverick from Toreno's Last Flight, AP Infernus from Beatdown on B-Dup, and AP/EC Vortex from Cut Throat Business.

Edited by Militia

khsh97

what't the idea of using cleo to obtain it? It would be better than bypass script if i write a cleo script to spawn this vehicle with all the proof properties and save it in my garage.

HeroBrineR007

Nah :D

OrionSR

I suspect that most of the collectors on this board would agree with you regarding using cleo to obtain unique vehicles, but I feel this has hampered the development of new collection methods. Some of the players at GTA.ru aren't so shy about using cleo if absolutely necessary. It's my impression that cleo tricks sometimes to lead to cheat alternatives, which might even lead to non-cheat strategies. There are legitimate reason to use cleo, but in the context presented above I can't think of anything that could be learned.

HeroBrineR007

Well, there's a glitch involving using car invincibility cheat outside of car, then entering car and using it again and then putting it in the garage (i think that's how you do it)

And when you save the game and reload, the car's BP/FP or BP/EP but i forgot

Edited by HeroBrineR007

khsh97

Well, If I got iOS device and I can't use cleo. Then, How should I obtain it? We need to find a strategy that can be used by all mobile and ps3 players to obtain this vehicle.

HeroBrineR007

Well, if you want to use CLEO and you have iOS, follow the following steps:

Step 1: Take your iPhone to eBay

Step 2: Sell it

Step 3: Buy a good Android phone

Step 4: Root it

Step 5: Install a custom rom

Step 6: Overclock your device

Step 7: Install GTA SA

Step 8: Installl CLEO Gold

Step 9: Enjoy GTA SA with CLEO and a brand new Android phone :D

khsh97

What if loose root by updating firmware next month to Android 4.4.4 and can't root it immediately due to that stupid Knox counter tripping?

What about ps3?

HeroBrineR007

Use OTA survival in your SuperUser app.

You're using SuperSU right?

khsh97

Yeah, I use SuperSU.

I have found a video on youtube that shows how to obtain this vehicle on ps3/ps3/xbox

Lethal Vaccine

I am on PS3 with the PS2 disc for SA. The Fire Truck is hard to obtain. There already is a method to obtain it on PS2/3, though, but it's still hard as hell...

jam8tone has the video. He has numerous videos for all GTA games and special vehicles...I watched a lot of his, fnxrak, and 4emp2008 for obtaining vehicles.

Edited by Militia

Krawk

If one has to resort to Cleo then why not just load up SACC and spawn any vehicle you want with any properties you want?

HeroBrineR007

If one has to resort to Cleo then why not just load up SACC and spawn any vehicle you want with any properties you want?

Cause with CLEO (the way i referred) you still have to chase down the Fire truck, and push it to a garage.

Edit: Or Tow it

Edited by HeroBrineR007

OrionSR

SACC doesn't work on Android. I have seen no save or garage editors that work on mobile saves. I don't think even the button cheats work without a cleo script to trigger them. I figure that using cleo scripts written by modders is going to a large part of the player experience for Android users. It's the only trick they've got going for them.

HeroBrineR007

What is SACC? :D Srry ik, dumb question

lil weasel

PS2/PS3 Editing Tool

" Gamesave Editor 2.8 with Gang Wars and using this PC tool on PS2 saves {For PC players familiar with this tool, the major new feature is the ability to edit the gangs, cars, and peds that spawn in all of the zones in San Andreas. The author has modified his tool so it no longer causes a glitch in San Andreas Control Center - the glitch is in SACC, but it isn't being updated.

Edited by lil weasel

HeroBrineR007

Ok thanks.

Off topic: Why does it look like the Weasel is jerking off?

khsh97

SACC doesn't work on Android. I have seen no save or garage editors that work on mobile saves. I don't think even the button cheats work without a cleo script to trigger them. I figure that using cleo scripts written by modders is going to a large part of the player experience for Android users. It's the only trick they've got going for them.

Can we add or change the properties of the vehicles using hex editor?

OrionSR

Yes. You can hex edit the properties of vehicles in a garage.

Gabriel_175

I have a differnet trick with the camera on PC,when i turn right on the train tracks i rock the camera up and down(still looking back with the camera)and floor it past the petrol station and turn left turning the camera sideways still rocking up and down enter the bombshop and getting out and stii have the camera sideways and turning left to eventually catch up with it like normal. Hope it work on other platforms.

Lethal Vaccine

This is from _Douglas_

I am having massive trouble doing the jam8tone method of obtaining this, but this other method might be MUCH easier for PS2 Users:

bBsu5jO.jpg

The Orange Line represents Tenpenny's entire route during End of the Line. The Red Line represents where you must divert your course and immediately head to the Bomb Shop.

I haven't tried _Douglas_ method yet, but in time when I finish other GTA Special Vehicle projects I will continue trying for this beast, and also the AP Greenwood.

This is also posted for jam8tone himself. Maybe he will realize his method is a bit impractical and much, much more challenging than this method. No method is wrong, however, the easiest way of obtaining it is best, considering it's in the top 5 hardest Special Vehicles to get in SA, especially on the PS2...

Edited by Militia