Spray Painting in GTA V?

Lazlow54875

Yes, i care about every little feature that was in previous GTAs... I want every feature from old GTAs to be in GTA V ! I want it to be the complete GTA!!! ,and i liked paint spray in San Andreas so i would like it to return

meh, I never really cared for tagging in GTA SA.

Even then, it tied in with the whole "gangbanging" scene the game was about.

I doubt this game will be similar.

Triple Vacuum Seal

No, it felt a bit weird being worth hundreds of millions of $ in the game, working with the mob, working with the CIA(kind of), flying aircraft, managing a rapper's career, owning a stake in several legitimate ventures, and etc. Then stop my car real quick to spray paint over some Ballas or Vagos tags.

In real life, I feel like the top members of gangs like MS-13 could care less about what some ignorant graffiti says.

Just IMO though.

Graffiti should be free hand.

Write what you want where you want, spray a cock and balls on your neighbours car, sh*t like that.

Of course, it gets cleaned off after a while, so you can't just paint the whole town.

Triple Vacuum Seal

Write what you want where you want, spray a cock and balls on your neighbours car, sh*t like that.

Of course, it gets cleaned off after a while, so you can't just paint the whole town.

That actually isn't a bad idea but it sounds a little to Saints Row too though. But hey it couldn't hurt to have options because that's all GTA is in the end...options to do what you want in society.

Triple Vacuum Seal
Crazy as it sounds, I've been trying to determine what might be in the game based on the appearance of the main character. It's a middle-aged, pissed-off man who doesn't really look like he would spray-paint anything.

yeah...even CJ didn't really fit the role of a tagger all that well late in the game as I mentioned above.

well since you know all about the game already and whats gonna be in it why don't you enlighten us and tell us if graffiti will be in and how it works. actually why stop there? what other little mini games will be included, please tell me im dying to find out lol.

Crazy as it sounds, I've been trying to determine what might be in the game based on the appearance of the main character. It's a middle-aged, pissed-off man who doesn't really look like he would spray-paint anything.

You're right.

It would seem out of whack, if a middle aged protagonist.

But still, GTA to me has always been about free crime, far fetched sh*t that no human could really ever pull off successfully.

Besides I guess it would be even more hilarious seeing an old man going bombing.

I would only be interested if they gave graffiti some level of customization.

Past other games have already included "Tag Editors" that let players enter a tag designing menu. Players would be supplied with a list of basic shapes, letters, numbers and symbols at their disposal to create their own unique mark. Ideally, the editor would be much like COD: BO's Emblem Creator.

It would be interesting to see others tagging in multiplayer. Of corse there would be the inevitable plague of "Penis" tags, but that's to be expected when playing a game rated Mature. (or is it?) tounge.gif

Then again, it seems like a lot of work for a feature that will most likely be neglected or even become an annoyance for some. As much as I would love this, I doubt R* will add it to the game.

well since you know all about the game already and whats gonna be in it why don't you enlighten us and tell us if graffiti will be in and how it works. actually why stop there? what other little mini games will be included, please tell me im dying to find out lol.

I don't know all of the mini games, only a few.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about V, I'll tell you what I know, just ask.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about V, I'll tell you what I know, just ask.

How big is the map

How big is the map

It's believed to be approx. 75 square miles.

How big is the map

Will any other cities be in it?

How big is the map

Yes. Numerous.

But all will pale in comparison to Los Santos.

San Diego and San Bernardino are confirmed 100%.

How big is the map

Yes. Numerous.

But all will pale in comparison to Los Santos.

San Diego and San Bernardino are confirmed 100%.

How do you know this? Allthe information where did you get it from

The majority of it, from Take-Two Interactive.

I'll record my next conversation with them, which will be Saturday Feb 25, and upload it for all you sceptics.

The rest of it, from the internet.

No point searching for it, because it gets removed shortly after it's put up, but not before some of us get a privvy look.

I'll record my next conversation with them, which will be Saturday Feb 25, and upload it for all you sceptics.

No point searching for it, because it gets removed shortly after it's put up, but not before some of us get a privvy look.

f*ck off troll you don't know sh*t stop lying and one more thing you really need to be consistent if your going to lie. Awhile ago you told me you got your info from you and your friends studying the trailer and that you were pretty sure about the map being 75 miles and now you say take two yeah right

Edited by AfroCrew2022

f*ck off troll you don't know sh*t stop lying

U mad bro?

No skin off my back whether you believe me or not. I'd be sceptical too.

It doesn't alter the facts.

"Awhile ago you told me you got your info from you and your friends studying the trailer and that you were pretty sure about the map being 75 miles and now you say take two yeah right "

I never told you I got it from a group of friends studying the trailer, I told you me and a group of friends searched the internet for every available piece of GTA V information.

Since then I have contacted Take-Two numerous times, so you f*ck off.

Edited by Lucky Sevens

U mad bro?

Whatever you say man whatever you say I'll believe it when I see it or hear but your words mean nothing let's see if your next conversation really shows up lol.gif

Whether your answer are real or not doesn't bother in fact they give me something to think about so I enjoy it

U mad bro?

"Awhile ago you told me you got your info from you and your friends studying the trailer and that you were pretty sure about the map being 75 miles and now you say take two yeah right "

I never told you I got it from a group of friends studying the trailer, I told you me and a group of friends searched the internet for every available piece of GTA V information.

Since then I have contacted Take-Two numerous times, so you f*ck off.

I'm sorry, but wow, just f*cking wow. You are one of the worst trolls and a delusional one at that.

Seriously man this guys trying to tell me he knows the map size, story missions and mini games why the hell would take two even talk to him nothing makes him special he's been at this for a while now

senor_huevos_benedicto

Only if we're part of a street gang...otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

It would be cool, but not like in SA, of course, improved... We need mini games like this one, since when we finish all the missions we want have anything to do...

I'm not particularly bothered about it if I'm being honest. It didn't really serve too much of a purpose in SA, and I didn't miss it at all.

I liked the tagging as a collectibles activity in GTA:SA. It was very creative and a perfect fit for the first act of the storyline.

But we have already been told that the theme of GTA:V is the "pursuit of the all mighty dollar." So I doubt that there will be much more examination of the street gang scene. Or if there is, it will not be to the extent of GTA:SA. Therefore I don't think there will be any revisiting of gangbanging activities such as spray paint tagging.

Of course, it's quite possible that a modern day street gang themed DLC episode could be done. But even then, I think Rockstar would look to break new ground rather than directly copy activities from an older game.

DeleteThisAccountPlz

I never did care for the tagging, but a way I think it could be improved is if you'd be able to tag on any wall in the entire game. (Or at least have special taggable walls throughout the game.) And to relace the gang graffiti on the wall, I think a good idea would be to bring back the clever tags from Bully, where you would write something bad about one of the groups, but instead say something bad about

the city or restaurants. barf8bd.gif

Wannabe in LS

We'll all be able to become Los Santos' version of Banksy and make shedloads of money from our graffiti skills...