The Sherman Dam

Bondergomme

Except the Sherman Dam, I never see any thermal or nuclear plants in the state.So, the Sherman Dam is the only thing that do electricity in San andreas. The state of San Andreas get only Hydro-Electricity.

In fact, Im come from Quebec ( The province of canada ) and the majority of the electricity is from the Hydro-electricity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HQ_supplies_2007.svg

Its a BIG majority we get here. hehe.

(yeah, my english is Horrible. In fact, Quebec is the only French province/state in north america.but im better them the majority of French in english.)

So, if you see a Thermal or Nuclear plants, tell me.

user posted image

You will note that there is a Nuclear Power plant steam stacks as well as Natural Gas storage tanks.

Hmmm nice bike

Nobody said everything in a video game has to be entirely realistic wink.gif Besides, it's certainly not the most unrealistic thing in the game.

There's a whole bunch of electrical breakers in the countryside overlooking San Fierro but yeah, it's not like San Anderas actually has the proper infrastructure of a real city/country

Hmmm nice bike

Exactly, even San Andreas' geography is a little screwy. I've driven from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in real life, it's certainly not minutes away and the desert doesn't abruptly become normal countryside just by crossing a river. It's not the most realistic thing, but it doesn't need to be.