3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

- The Lost Brotherhood -

The Lost MC Liberty

- The Lost Brotherhood -

It was good to see everyone yesterday. What a day it was brothers... we've got 3 new members, a Lost brother has returned, and we inadvertently have had our first ever weekend church gathering. Next week it will be official and I ask everyone brings their 'camera' if they have one.

We'd like to officially congratulate Cake, Fat and Jane on their membership to the club; voted in unanimously at 6-0 each.

You've all paid your dues, spilled your blood... lived up to the name of the Lost. We welcome you three to our brotherhood.

user posted image

And so it's been decided.

We'd also like to welcome back Tacit, a long Lost brother who has recently returned from a trip to the east.

Good to see you back, brother.

Edited by - The Lost Brotherhood -

Mikiroony

I'm really glad we're all coming together. 12 people is a respectable number! smile.gif

Lost MC, guys!!

RP Jane
We'd like to officially congratulate Cake, Fat and Jane on their membership to the club; voted in unanimously at 6-0 each.

You've all paid your dues, spilled your blood... lived up to the name of the Lost. We welcome you three to our brotherhood.

Thank you all, brothers and congratulations to Fat and Cake.

Lost for life!

Honestly,

Jane

ownedbyronin

Nice work guys, i'm also hoping Cake and Fatse will contribute to the forum semi regularly (RP Jane has contributed well so far). Anything you would like to share is interesting: bike pictures, computer problems, in game pictures of objects you may have set up to add realism to the lost clubhouse, etc any participation helps. Remember, this is an MC not only because we like shooting the AOD, but because its an opportunity to socliase with other gamers. Looking forward to church this saturday

Peace be damned brothers

ownedbyronin

Also can we get some ranks boards set up for jousting matches, races and our other club activities? That will give our church session some focus because afterwards we'll be able to place the ranks up. Looking forward to kicking your ass wink.gif

Mikiroony
Looking forward to church this saturday

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Sooooo not us out of context, Brother... wait!

Well you're right about doing stuff. I've always wanted to kick some ass at races. Maybe we can do that, soon.

This weekend I'm in Madrid, though, celebrating my 29th birthday and indulging in swift libations. That means no GTA, unfortunately. Will catch up the week after that.

Lost M frakkin' C (there's a filter, right?)

RP Jane
Anything you would like to share is interesting: bike pictures, computer problems, in game pictures of objects you may have set up to add realism to the lost clubhouse, etc any participation helps.

____

Also can we get some ranks boards set up for jousting matches, races and our other club activities? That will give our church session some focus because afterwards we'll be able to place the ranks up. Looking forward to kicking your ass

Well, I got a lot of mods in my game, just 4 realism. i could post 'em all, if u meant that..?

_____

Just 4 comprehension: u meant that people get ranks if they are the best wrecker, racer or someting ?

Jamasen

Nice work guys, i'm also hoping Cake and Fatse will contribute to the forum semi regularly (RP Jane has contributed well so far). Anything you would like to share is interesting: bike pictures, computer problems, in game pictures of objects you may have set up to add realism to the lost clubhouse, etc any participation helps. Remember, this is an MC not only because we like shooting the AOD, but because its an opportunity to socliase with other gamers. Looking forward to church this saturday

Peace be damned brothers

Ok, ill start!

Here's a random screenshot i took a while back, it's me being killed by "GaryMod" and then ronin just about to lecture him.

user posted image

RP Jane

Peace be damned brothers

At the last mission.

user posted image

P.S.: i hope, this size is okay, now smile.gif

Edited by RP Jane

Majestic81

Peace be damned brothers

Ok, ill start!

Here's a random screenshot i took a while back, it's me being killed by "GaryMod" and then ronin just about to lecture him.

user posted image

LOL

Majestic81

RP Jane

ahw. Dear brothers, dear sister, i got a high-modified game and wanted to show you. It works perfectly and by using some special mods, instead of others, i saved some FPS, too.

Its for more realism.

You can comment, but the real sense of this post is, that i could post all my mods I got in my game.

For people, who wont mod for themselfes, i could send (or upload?) some of my files.

I know modding, so i can help if there are problems, too (not 4 all, but mayB at some problems).

The Question is, do you want, that I upload the links of my mods? We got some links on the first page, mayB we can add some URLs to that list.

I hope u can see something on that photo-collage, but I don't want to spam the forum with pictures.

If u want more pictures or bigger/normal ones, just tell me (i can send via email, skype, icq, msn/wlm .. whatver u want).

Enjoy!

user posted image

Vintage88

Sure, post up the mods you're using. The only reason I didn't include ENB in the mod list is because it's not incredibly stable. Since I've removed ENB, the only time I really ever crash now is after dying (infinite loading glitch) or if I've spawned too many peds in a mission. With ENB I would crash doing simple things like just driving down a road, it's pretty annoying.

Did you customize the enbseries.ini and enbeffect.fx? Because I believe it's p1ch3 ENB I am looking at in your photos, but the sun-glare and bloom effects seem different.

Edited by Vintage88

Vintage88

'Last night I think I sh*t the bed, got so drunk I gave a dude head... life is just a merciful blur, when you pop a Piswasser' lol.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just so yall know, I'll be running FRAPS in every session now, using it's photo capture feature which will take a picture every 10 seconds. I would video record each session but I need to find an alternative to FRAPS first, as video recording with it eats away at my FPS too much and also causes some crashing.

Please feel free to capture your own photos or footage too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Vintage88

Jamasen

user posted image

DO WANT!

RP Jane

Sure, post up the mods you're using. The only reason I didn't include ENB in the mod list is because it's not incredibly stable. Since I've removed ENB, the only time I really ever crash now is after dying (infinite loading glitch) or if I've spawned too many peds in a mission. With ENB I would crash doing simple things like just driving down a road, it's pretty annoying.

Did you customize the enbseries.ini and enbeffect.fx?  Because I believe it's p1ch3 ENB I am looking at in your photos, but the sun-glare and bloom effects seem different.

Well okay then.

First, I didnt customize my ENB, its okay like this.

Second, no, it is iCenhancer 2.0N - but there is a problem with that in EFLC, so i took the timcycle.dat-files from the ChinaGreenElvis2.02ENB. Its working very great.

Disadvantage: Redskybug (but less) AND a black line at horizont (Chinagreenelvis-sky"bug").

My game just crashes when i end GTA, sometimes, but thats okay biggrin.gif

Besides this, i use a texture-mods for the city, but it's a little big. It is such bigger than the originalfiles (7,8gb instead of 4,4) but higher or same FPS as with the originals.

lets do this:

ENB: ENB iCnhancer 2.0N

Well, as I said, u need other timecycle.dat-files. u get them here (u can use this ENB, too, if ur PC is not that good/u dont like redskybug. i used it before):

ChinaGreenElvisENB 2.02 (for using or just for the timecyle-files.) you need all timecycles, that means the 1 for TLAD, the 1 for TBoGT and the 1 from "gta-main-files".

Texture: Better city Textures

Treemod wont work with it, becaue it replaces the same file. a kind of treemod is in there,if its better than "treemod v.1.1"? idk, but the whole mod worth it biggrin.gif

Handling: Realistic Driving EFLC 1.2

Weapons TLAD-weapons (from frontpage) i use some others, too but i wont add these links here, because its a subjective way of thinking about those models. But here's an example!

Weaponinfo.xml: I edited the file just for my own for the Sniper: Sniper got higher range at mine. You can do it for urself, too, i can explain if needed.

Models: Tweak all the peds (from frontpage)

HUD: HQ-icons megapack

Sound: Realistic Vehiclesound (from frontpage)

Relistic Thunder&Rainsound

recorded gunsounds TLAD

recorded gunsounds IV

Realistic subwaysound

Explosionsound (just take explo.)

Realistic Helicoptersounds (NOT from Frontpage)

Real sirens

musclecar doors (opening/closing)

scripthook: Hazards scripthook

scripthookmods:: Fuelmod (from frontpage)

Real reload

others: exaggerated blood

Simple Trainer 6.3 (but I edited my .ini)

Besides this, my sytem runs with an intel i5-2500k, an Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560Ti OC and 8gb DDR3 ram and I got an 24" (1920x1080). I play on highest graphic-settings with 35-50 FPS (the human-eye just see 20-25 fps).

As i said, no crashes, just sometimes when I end GTA anyways, Much fun with it!

Honestly,

Jane

user posted image

Edited by RP Jane

ownedbyronin

Hey vint did you post another vid on youtube? I see you bought yourself a new suit.... o.O aaand somehow I ended up wearing one too =.=

Edited by ownedbyronin

Majestic81

Good mission today bros, PThunteR you did good

ownedbyronin

Found an interesting urban dictionary definition for GTA forums...

Urban Dictionary Link

ownedbyronin

Peace be damned brothers

Ok, ill start!

user posted image

LOL

And that is why Gary mod never made it into the MC

Jamasen

Today i decided to mod my normal GTA IV and i took some screen shots.

enjoy! turn.gif

user posted image

user posted image

RP Jane

looks well, but i got a Q:

did u have any more carmods in the game?

And it doesnt crash the games of others?

I heard about some cases where it wont, so im asking you smile.gif

would be cool if u'd tell us.

If u got a trick to avoid the crashes, tell me please, too biggrin.gif

Vintage88

Good session today brothers... although I'm hearing we're short a prospect once again lol.gif . Here are some photos and vids.

Photos from March 22, 2012

Knocking back a couple Piswassers to start the game.

user posted image

Then we hear something out back...

user posted image

user posted image

blush.gif

Taking the prospect out for a test... he did not fair so well.

user posted image

Chillin' out front before heading back in.

user posted image

=)

user posted image

After a few more drinks we learn how alcohol affects us all in different ways...

Rick leading the way.

user posted image

user posted image

Off to do some Fight Club, which ultimately failed.

user posted image

Ended it off with some DM then TDM. Photos are only from TDM, blame FRAPS.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Here's the full set of the photos, there's a total of 43.

-

Edited by Vintage88

ownedbyronin

Hey vint that cage you were driving is low on fuel. Why oh why do you guys insist on driving cars, really disappointing. Who needs a cage when you can tear up tight alleyways with the wind through your hair...

Vintage88

Hey vint that cage you were driving is low on fuel. Why oh why do you guys insist on driving cars, really disappointing. Who needs a cage when you can tear up tight alleyways with the wind through your hair...

That cage ran out of fuel just outside of the clubhouse actually lol.

We drive them when playing more casually and not really doing anything. idk about the others, but I drive them mainly b/c it's part of the game and a lot of fun to drive with that handling mod. I'm all for realism but I found most real-life MCs don't drive there hogs all that often anyways.

And then of course there's the ADHD lol.gif

Missions on the other hand are a different story and we almost always should be rolling to objectives in a pack of hogs IMO.

Edited by Vintage88

Majestic81

*but I found most real-life MCs don't drive there hogs all that often anyways* (NOT TRUE only fake MCs do that). anyways i think its good to drive a cage from time to time

Edited by Majestic81

Al Carter

Hahah cool devil.gif , within the MC always leads bike, but when the members are unemployed, there is no need for it if you will.

Al Carter

Here they have a part, of this good movie, I recommend it.

Film: Beyond the law

Salutations, ricardo.

Majestic81

Here they have a part, of this good movie, I recommend it.

Film: Beyond the law

Salutations, ricardo.

seems like a cool movie

Edited by Majestic81

Vintage88

Another real good session today brothers. The footage actually ended up quite okay despite the dozen or so fails that happened tounge2.gif. Looking forward to some Church this weekend no doubt.

Here are some photos that I nabbed from the session:

Photos from March 23, 2012

user posted image

Say hello to my little friend...

user posted image

Bill and John leading the way.

user posted image

Take a bath ya filthy deadbeat!

user posted image

Boom, on orders of the president.

user posted image

I spent more time today in the air like this than I did seated on my hog.

user posted image

We all arrived home safe and sound...

user posted image

Brothers for life!

The full album can be found here. There's 23 photos in total.

-

Edited by Vintage88