[PC] The Lost MC Liberty

Vintage88

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, rosters, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules and such.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Members that have been here for a while may remember something called "Public Gang Chat", a forum which existed between 2002 and 2007. This forum is NOT the new Public Gang Chat. The aims of this section are entirely different from Public Gang Chat. Therefore, we'd appreciate it if you don't go into other gang's topics telling them to write a background story or produce graphics etc. Friendly advice is fine, but none of these things are a requirement, so please leave gangs to function as they see fit.

You must run your gang from here which means everyone on that roster has to sign up here. If they dont then they'll have to be removed.

Good luck. I'll let you know before hand the Lost MC has a history on here that seems cursed at least from my perspective. I believe this is the 6th Lost MC clan topic on here since GTA IV's release.

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, rosters, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules and such.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Members that have been here for a while may remember something called "Public Gang Chat", a forum which existed between 2002 and 2007. This forum is NOT the new Public Gang Chat. The aims of this section are entirely different from Public Gang Chat. Therefore, we'd appreciate it if you don't go into other gang's topics telling them to write a background story or produce graphics etc. Friendly advice is fine, but none of these things are a requirement, so please leave gangs to function as they see fit.

You must run your gang from here which means everyone on that roster has to sign up here. If they dont then they'll have to be removed.

Good luck. I'll let you know before hand the Lost MC has a history on here that seems cursed at least from my perspective. I believe this is the 6th Lost MC clan topic on here since GTA IV's release.

They are mostly all signed up here, it's just that I didn't jot down what all there usernames were. And then the ones that I did I got a bit lazy with, as I've been troubleshooting the formatting in this thread for a while now (and it still looks messed up sad.gif). I'll get that information today/tomorrow and link to the profiles as per the guidelines.

Thanks for the good wishes, brother.