Bullet time in GTA V

FreeMaxB

i think adding a bullet time feature built for gta similar to max payne and red dead would definitely not detract from the gta experience.

what do u guys think gta with bullet time or without?

Why not I'd love to see that!

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

yeah...bring back that aspirin looking pick up that slows time from III and VC !!

I forgot about those.

It would be cool if you could buy/steal them at a pharmacy.

izx6.jpg

No thanks. Killing people in GTA IV was easy enough already - just move the reticle up slightly when aiming and you could get instant kills 90% of the time. But regardless of my autoaiming pussyness, I just couldn't see it fitting well into the GTA experience. I can't really explain why, though, it's just that feeling.

No, it just wouldn't feel right in a gta title. Let's leave for max Payne and red dead, other wise it wouldn't feel special to those games anymore and would seem over used. Just my 2 cents.

Not a good idea, sorry. Bullet Time is entitled to the Max Payne series and should stay there.

Grand Theft Auto doesn't need that kind of gimmick, as there is no use for it.

No thanks. Killing people in GTA IV was easy enough already - just move the reticle up slightly when aiming and you could get instant kills 90% of the time. But regardless of my autoaiming pussyness, I just couldn't see it fitting well into the GTA experience. I can't really explain why, though, it's just that feeling.

Auto aimer.

I think it would be useful for the manual aimers, specifically.

But i'm not sure how well it would fit.

Marston was a super qick gunslinger.

Max Payne has always had it, so it fits there.

senor_huevos_benedicto

It's been a staple of the Max Payne game from the beginning.

In Red Dead it felt right as it gave you the chance to be this amazingly talented, old Western gunslinger.

It just wouldn't go with GTA.