Something to think about?

(Yakuza)

Alright so heres what i think is gonna happend with past characters making an apparence. And yes, i do believe that GTA 4 and 5 are linked and will have returning characters. No, I think CJ will not make an apparence cuz hes in a different era. If he does- please add vercetti R*. anyways- I think theres gonna be a sum of characters from 4 that will show up.

Phill Bell- We all know what happend to him? skipped town after a certain incident He could be makin apparences i think its possible.

Johnny the Jew- The famous outlaw biker, I believe this guy and whats left of his gang could end up packing there bags and going back to san andreas. Yes i say back because for thos who dont know he was there in 2004 and since theres nothing left for him in liberty cityaside from Jackie and Jims kid he might go back and ad several lost chapter factions. He could of made aome friends while he was stayin there. And considering Los santos is gang based city i could see his apparence fit in.

Luis Lopez and Gay Tony (possible Yusuf Amir)- In the mission where tony and luis goes to china town they were talking about london,maybe the possibility of opening business there? but Tony says that London aint happening due to their current situation. Maybe they turn the table after the events on 4 and change route to San Andreas? Now i can definitely see these 3 make an apparence since they roll with a celebrity life style in liberty city (well maybe just luis and tony) and consider that Los santos is home to all celebrities, It can be very likely they would make an apparence if 4 n 5 are linked. How and why are they in Los Santos? Well as u progress thru luis and tony story, Yusuf offers them partnership and wanting to franchising Tony clubs. And since they are in deep with celebrities i dont see why they wouldnt give San Andreas a chance.

What u guys think?]

senor_huevos_benedicto

Well I believe that it's a whole new era.

However...

If they are indeed interconnecting eras, I think Phil Bell is the most likely to return. Why?

As you said, he skips town after both endings (so either could be cannon).

But also, remember the casting calls for Rush? There was a character listed as a 45 year old divorcee called Mrs Bell...

V 9 L U K 3 4 V

However...

If they are indeed interconnecting eras, I think Phil Bell is the most likely to return. Why?

But also, remember the casting calls for Rush? There was a character listed as a 45 year old divorcee called Mrs Bell...

Bingo I think we have a winner here's a cookie.gif

Rocco from TBoGT could be in it.

Packie McReary could be in it.

Hell, one of the peds that we almost killed in the streets of Liberty City could be the protagonist in V.

We don't know anything and to discuss this is like discussing our diplomatic stances with an alien species we will meet 500 years later.

-Stock Loc

HydraulicWaRiOr

Well, we guess that it is that time of the week where everyone begins to pull threads out of their orifices.

[OBEY]

senor_huevos_benedicto

However...

Why thank you. As I said, I personally don't believe it, but if people used that as their argument for it being in the same era instead of the "it's on the same console" argument then I would be a little happier.

However...

Why thank you. As I said, I personally don't believe it, but if people used that as their argument for it being in the same era instead of the "it's on the same console" argument then I would be a little happier.

Well R* didnt say it was gonna be a new era in GTA V did they? :S It could be but it could not. All i gotta say is, why not be the same era? is that so bad?

senor_huevos_benedicto

However...

Well R* didnt say it was gonna be a new era in GTA V did they? :S It could be but it could not. All i gotta say is, why not be the same era? is that so bad?

No of course it wouldn't be a bad thing, I'm just in the camp that says that a numbered installment marks a new era, as I think that the DLC's were the modern day equivalent of Vice City and San Andreas, which allows them to work on newer games with improved engines quicker.

But yeah, I loved the story of GTA 4 so it would be fantastic to see some characters continue from there.

Hell, one of the peds that we almost killed in the streets of Liberty City could be the protagonist in V.

We don't know anything and to discuss this is like discussing our diplomatic stances with an alien species we will meet 500 years later.

-Stock Loc

Oh yes I forgot- Rocco. There must be a reason they left him alive at the end of TBOGT. Mabey he works with the main antagonist or something. Because if we see him again we will surely have to kill him.

senor_huevos_benedicto

-Stock Loc

Oh yes I forgot- Rocco. There must be a reason they left him alive at the end of TBOGT. Mabey he works with the main antagonist or something. Because if we see him again we will surely have to kill him.

There was a perfectly good reason they didn't kill him: he was a made man and if they murdered him that would pretty much guarantee their death.

I thought that was explained in the game?

I'm not sure. If this is a completely new era, then I don't think we'll see returning characters, as it'll be a new start.

If it isn't though, then I'd be 99% certain that we're going to have some people returning. There may be some well known characters in amongst that, but I think the ones we really have to look at are the characters who we didn't see a lot of, and we don't know a lot about.

When you look on the LCPD database, there's an array of criminal figures who we don't see, but exist and we hear about. Perhaps they were just there to add depth to the game, however with some of them, it could be a hint that they may return. After all, some of them were characters who had left town, or who were in difficult situations and may have needed a fresh start somewhere else.