[WIP] Bikle '86

ALMOST610

user posted image

A Vice City version of GTA Liberty City Stories Bikle '76, pretty simple and straight forward, for those of you who did not play LCS here is a page about the Bikle '76, I have a planned release for Maxo's Vehicle Loader and also a version that will replace the Zebra Cab.

The Model is all basically complete, but I do need to get the Handling Files and give them a Tune Up, as this car is supposed to have much more power than the Normal Taxi.

- March 6, 2013 - Image Links Updated to A610 Ucoz

Edited by ALMOST610

Wow, it would be nice to make something like that for VCS PC, wouldn't it? tounge.gif

Awesome, as usual.

Wow, it would be nice to make something like that for VCS PC, wouldn't it?

Awesome, as usual.

Thanks, also I dont know how I would make it for VCS PC if it was never released on PC.

How about SA Premier version for VC?

Are you saying I should convert the SA Premier to VC, or I should make a Version using the SA Premier for VC.

I am having some trouble with the model IG after it has been exported so I might just release a v0.7 and when I get some time fix it up and release v1.0 and v0.7 will be released for MVL only, but if you want it to replace the Zebra the Files can easily be extracted from MVL's .7z archive.

Yellow.Jacket

I don't know why they named the other one " '76 " when it was clearly a 90s model. I mean yes, it's a homage to Taxi Driver (movie from 1976, the protagonist was called Travis Bicke). I guess they didn't use the Checker Cab model because that was already the Borgnine.

I like what you did with your car biggrin.gif If you could an animated engine like the BF Injection had, it would look superb.