New YouTube channel design

dansgas1000

So yeah the new youtube deisgn is horrible and its going to be changed on 7th march. I THINK it said 1st march but they postphoned it :S

So why don'y youtube listen? there is nothing wrong with the current design and the new design is terrible! How could they do this?

Also remember the 2008 layout? That was awesome but they keep making it worse. I sometimes find a video i sort of like and would want to give it 3 stars. Oh i can't becuase the f**king a**holes at youtube don't give 2 s***'s about there users.

Anyway back to the new channel layout, you can't even see your subscribers and friends and its less colorful. God you are so dumb youtube. I think you should fire your whole design team.

What do you guys think. I think its crap

We all hate change but we'll get used to the layout. I don't mind it, I'm rarely ever on other people's channels anyway.

I don't like the profileless minimalist new design. Not cause I don't like change but I like meeting new 'friends' on youtube. You could see interests of other peoples accounts which was cool and it's all gone now.

Youtube went downhill when Google bought it and raped it with ads.

You'll get used to it. Thought I was gonna throw up when I saw the new BBC Sport page but I've gotten used to that now lol.

user posted image

You know, you could always contact Google by voicing yourself in the comments section of a Beyonce video.

7FTgFLB.png

We all hate change but we'll get used to the layout. I don't mind it, I'm rarely ever on other people's channels anyway.

i know alot of us hate change like the timeline facebook layout but this youtube design really is CRAp

ghost of delete key

So why don't youtube listen?

Because they are a Google subsidiary.

Google pretends that they operate in a vacuum and they can't be bothered to be swayed by pesky imaginary users.

Read this string of articles for insight as to what makes Google tick and why they do bad, and should feel bad.

Edited by ghost of delete key

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

Spaghetti Cat
You know, you could always contact Google by voicing yourself in the comments section of a Beyonce video.

Beyonce is a whore with a fake baby!

No Image Available

I actually like the homepage, but the channel is just horrid.

The homepage is better than previous ones, but the new channel is grey and crap

They automatically changed mine ages ago, so I didn't notice. To be honest, the changed channel layout does not bring forth any emotion in me at all, positive or negative. It's pretty simple to understand how to find videos and everything, so I have no problems with it. It makes everything grey, yeah, but I go on Youtube to watch videos, not stare at pretty colours in the background.

"Change it had to come, we knew it all along". (Guess which song)

But yeah I agree, the homepage is fine even though it took a little while for me to get used to, but the channel layout is horrible.

Remember back when you used to have the "Friends" box on your YT channel?

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

Gotta agree with everyone else so far. I got automatically switched to the new homepage, which I have gotten used to now. But the channel design? It is horrible. I hate how, just two years ago, they were making us all switch to the "new" design and telling us that it was cool to watch your favorite videos on your channel... and now they are getting rid of that? mad.gif

I also don't like how, under your video manager, you aren't able to look at your favorites in the order you favorited them. So now, if I want to see the video I favorited last year, I have to figure out when it was uploaded, and scroll through the list like a dumbass. It's annoying.

(And AlexGTAGamer is right, what the heck happened to the "friends" box? Can you even have friends anymore? I guess private videos are useless now?)