Need idea...

YossiBz

How about a mod where you can open your trunk, store weapons/health kits/armor/ammo in and you can open the hood and repair your vehicle (takes a little time) back to normal. Or you can crouch by your tires and change them. Your mod can save the specific cars in an array or collection so if you switch cars it remembers what was inside etc.

I was in the middle of making this but I got side tracked making my own little 2D game, I was able to do the stuff I wanted but just needed to figure out how to do the animations for it. Never got around to it.

Just a suggestion smile.gif I like realistic mods, no matter how small the detail!

EDIT: It's also very fun to make your own console commands. Like for instance I made a mod with all the generic cheats of a game but made in my own special way.

EDIT2: Also, one of those cheats I was talking about is death vision, where anyone you look at dies.. The first variation I made of it was.. it has a 50/50 chance of making the person die OR go crazy and go on a killing spree. It was really fun that might be an idea for you too if you want something simple.

Edited by Tsproggy

• 7 months later...
Prof_Farnsworth
How about a mod where you can open your trunk, store weapons/health kits/armor/ammo in and you can open the hood and repair your vehicle (takes a little time) back to normal. Or you can crouch by your tires and change them. Your mod can save the specific cars in an array or collection so if you switch cars it remembers what was inside etc.

*snip*

I am fairly certain the trunk mod has been made, and I know the repair one has, exactly as you described (open the hood, repair the vehicle), not the tire changing though.

• 2 weeks later...
istoleyourface

I have an idea, but i'm not very good programmer. So if you wanna try to do smth, you can create mod which allows to drop weapon.

For example:

we have a variable named X.

X = count of ammo in current weapon clip.

when we press "some button", player drops his weapon(with appropriate animation) and script creates weapon pickup with ammo in clip = X.

Looks very easy in theory, but in practice...

As an option, u can add the ability. If you have a wanted level above 1, you can drop the weapon and wanted level wil fall to 1 for cop arresting you, not kiling.

Well, that's all.

P.S. sorry for my english

Just a quick suggestion, also when you crouch by tires you should be able to slash them and flatten them if you have a knife or blade.