Rockstar are ignorant a**holes

dansgas1000

So yeah i think rockstar are f**king ignorant, i simply sent them an email asking what the name of the first trailer was and they said they coulent awnser and said i should check out on all future news, i think they are copy and pasted emails they just put your name on. Rockstar are just ignorant, if you ask them anything they will probably reply with crap.

Well at least they do reply smile.gif

brianiphone4s
So yeah i think rockstar are f**king ignorant, i simply sent them an email asking what the name of the first trailer was and they said they coulent awnser and said i should check out on all future news, i think they are copy and pasted emails they just put your name on. Rockstar are just ignorant, if you ask them anything they will probably reply with crap.

Well at least they do reply smile.gif

If you think so poorly about R* why don't you GTFO of the GTAForums? Why does a trailer need a name? It's a trailer. The game is called Grand Theft Auto V(Five). How about "GTA V Trailer?" Jackass.

Urgh. Getting sick of these topics. Stop behaving like spoiled brats. You aren't going to live or die based on whether you get spoon fed a daily dose of info. You aren't going to get the game any quicker. If you're really so fed up of waiting I suggest you leave the forums and find some other distraction, and not set about spamming and making childish insults about your favourite game developer.

31805323.png