Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

fastman92

IMG Limit Adjuster

JJ_Judge

fastman92, your awesome (well, it should be) tool just doesn't seem to work. To clarify things - I'm using only the IMG LA, no optimizer. Windows 7 x64. Absolutely clean original GTA SA install. HOODLUM NoCD exe (14 383 616 bytes).

The game crashes - with the old ASI loader (link provided in your readme at gtagarage) it doesn't even start, I get an error after I click the .exe, with SilentPL's ASI-loader 1.1, I can get into the main menu, but it crashes when I attemp to load a game or start a new game.

Any ideas? :/

EDIT: Just tried v2.0, just of curiosity, and... It works flawlessly. It seems there is a major problem with the IMG LA v3.0 o.O Again, any ideas on this?

Edited by JJ_Judge

fastman92

fastman92, your awesome (well, it should be) tool just doesn't seem to work. To clarify things - I'm using only the IMG LA, no optimizer. Windows 7 x64. Absolutely clean original GTA SA install. HOODLUM NoCD exe (14 383 616 bytes).

The game crashes - with the old ASI loader (link provided in your readme at gtagarage) it doesn't even start, I get an error after I click the .exe, with SilentPL's ASI-loader 1.1, I can get into the main menu, but it crashes when I attemp to load a game or start a new game.

EDIT: Just tried v2.0, just of curiosity, and... It works flawlessly. It seems there is a major problem with the IMG LA v3.0 o.O Again, any ideas on this?

Read this topic:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/659392-why-some-correctly-written-cleo-scripts-may-crash-the-game-and-how-to-get-them-working/

Go to the point where it's written about DEP.

You most likely have to disable to DEP, because IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0 redirects code to memory page that has no executive permission. I should have made a newer version better - with executive permission and no problem like this.

JJ_Judge

Read this topic:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/659392-why-some-correctly-written-cleo-scripts-may-crash-the-game-and-how-to-get-them-working/

Go to the point where it's written about DEP.

You most likely have to disable to DEP, because IMG Limit Adjuster 3.0 redirects code to memory page that has no executive permission. I should have made a newer version better - with executive permission and no problem like this.

Did that already. It was on:

16c81c302762711.jpg

(I have a russian Win7, but you can guess from the menu items everything is right)

fastman92

@JJ_Judge, PM sent

YoungDragonSD

Hey Fastman92 I sent you an email already but if you havent received it yet, I believe i'm having the same problem as judge

fastman92

Hey Fastman92 I sent you an email already but if you havent received it yet, I believe i'm having the same problem as judge

I sent you a reply e-mail already.

iAmSpaggiari

Hi, I've been trying to use this for my SA:MP server, to add more IMG archives, that would be an easy way to update my custom files, but it doesn't work at all, I edited the gta.dat file and added my .img & .ide files but it just doesnt read it at all!

fastman92

IMG Limit Adjuster won't make gta.dat load/not load on SA:MP.

It's the SA:MP that stops you from reading gta.dat, not much you can do without reverse engineering and cracking the SA:MP.

iAmSpaggiari

Oh, right, I see. Well, maybe do you know another way to load more img archives from sa:mp?

thanks

fastman92

Oh, right, I see. Well, maybe do you know another way to load more img archives from sa:mp?

thanks

Of course if I wanted to find out how to load more IMG archives in SA:MP, then i would find it.

But I never did this.

Edited by fastman92

iAmSpaggiari

why not? :panic:

fastman92

why not? :panic:

Why yes? I believe, whatever you want to do, it's the best if you can do it yourself.

I know what projects i need to work on.

Edited by fastman92

iAmSpaggiari

I haven't asked you to do it, I simply asked if you knew a way to do it !

If I had a clue on how to do it well I'd, but I don't even know where to start and what to look for!

Himura88

I installed fresh game i put GTA_SA_IMG_Organizer_5_1 and GTA_SA_IMG_Limit_Adjuster_3_0 and asi loader i"ve done everything right i added IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT to data/gta.dat after i run IMG_organizer.bat now gta3.img has 2kb so now where do i add card mods ? and how? please help me i must do something else?

ok now i add cars to vehicles.img in models the img file has 50 mega when it will be 2 gb how do i split vehicles.img to add more cars?

Edited by Himura88

fastman92

I installed fresh game i put GTA_SA_IMG_Organizer_5_1 and GTA_SA_IMG_Limit_Adjuster_3_0 and asi loader i"ve done everything right i added IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT to data/gta.dat after i run IMG_organizer.bat now gta3.img has 2kb so now where do i add card mods ? and how? please help me i must do something else?

ok now i add cars to vehicles.img in models the img file has 50 mega when it will be 2 gb how do i split vehicles.img to add more cars?

When people will learn how to find and read something?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/529370-img-organizer/

Search for: "Installing mods" in your browser.

Enjoy.

vehicles.img may be 4 GB of size.

If you still need more than that, then IMG Organizer won't help automatically help.

You need to create a new IMG archive manually - models\vehicles2.img

Then you have to register this IMG archive in data\gta.dat or data\images.txt that came with IMG limit adjuster and is registered in gta.dat.

You just use models\vehicles2.img for some vehicles then.

Edited by fastman92

Himura88

Thank you for your time to explain me i figured it out thanx for your help and for your awesome job !

felixfast

Himura88

Not to bore fastman92 with the same question, can you share what did you figure out?

I had around 200 "extra" vehicles, as a result of that I hit 4gb barrier and they were spawning in traffic too, I did everything as told to seperate img archives but game keeps crashing

any advice anyone ?

fastman92

Please go to TeamViewer.

Tell me ID and password on PM.

felixfast
Hi fastman92

You replied to "me" to go TeamViewer an tell you ID and password as private massage?... sorry mate I'am very new on these forums can you be more specific?

Because when I send you this question as PM it says :

member fastman92 cannot recieve any new massages

fastman92

My PM was full.

Install TeamViewer, tell me ID and password on PM.

felixfast

Can we check if am i doing right :

installed fresh gta patched it with hoodlum exe

installed asi loader

installed image limit adjuster and crated a txt file named "images" and add models\weapons.img line on it...

Than added IMG models\weapons.img and IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT lines to gta.dat after IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG line

than installed IMG organiser (there is another txt file in it didn't understan why?) and started it... It seperated all the img files

Started the game but crashed when loading, I did all these without any mods or add-ons installed

Am I missing something

Thanx

zire

Amazing tool, fastman92; however, I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Problem: GTA: SA stops working upon entering the game. Problem information by Windows: http://pastebin.com/ieN7LeQZ

Clean GTA: SA, plus:

* GTA SA v1.0 [uS] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE

* CLEO (which comes with an .asi-loader)

* IMG Limit Adjuster v3.0 (ImgLimitAdjuster.asi to root)

What I did:

1. Delete a car (.txd and .dff) from gta3.img, then rebuild

2. Create a new file (img.img) in /models

3. Open img.img in IMGTool, add car files, then rebuild

3. Add "IMG MODELS\IMG.IMG" to gta.dat

What I've tried:

* Disabled DEP, and restarted PC.

fastman92

Amazing tool, fastman92; however, I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Problem: GTA: SA stops working upon entering the game. Problem information by Windows: http://pastebin.com/ieN7LeQZ

Clean GTA: SA, plus:

* GTA SA v1.0 [uS] HOODLUM No-CD Fixed EXE

* CLEO (which comes with an .asi-loader)

* IMG Limit Adjuster v3.0 (ImgLimitAdjuster.asi to root)

What I did:

1. Delete a car (.txd and .dff) from gta3.img, then rebuild

2. Create a new file (img.img) in /models

3. Open img.img in IMGTool, add car files, then rebuild

3. Add "IMG MODELS\IMG.IMG" to gta.dat

What I've tried:

* Disabled DEP, and restarted PC.

PM sent.

Can we check if am i doing right :

installed fresh gta patched it with hoodlum exe

installed asi loader

installed image limit adjuster and crated a txt file named "images" and add models\weapons.img line on it...

Than added IMG models\weapons.img and IMGLIST DATA\IMAGES.TXT lines to gta.dat after IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG line

than installed IMG organiser (there is another txt file in it didn't understan why?) and started it... It seperated all the img files

Started the game but crashed when loading, I did all these without any mods or add-ons installed

Am I missing something

Thanx

PM sent. Edited by fastman92

zire

I managed to fix it somehow by restarting and doing everything from scratch again from clean installation. :)

L€ON

when i put ImgLimitAdjuster.asi in gta folder the game crash at loading screen if i remove it it will work...

i've already set "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only" and have CLEO4 what should i do?

fastman92

when i put ImgLimitAdjuster.asi in gta folder the game crash at loading screen if i remove it it will work...

i've already set "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only" and have CLEO4 what should i do?

See if your gta_sa.exe is of correct size as in readme.txt

L€ON

yes it is, sorry i forgot to say that i've installed srt3 2014 and PO2010 before put this .asi ...is this script compatible with these mods?

fastman92

yes it is, sorry i forgot to say that i've installed srt3 2014 and PO2010 before put this .asi ...is this script compatible with these mods?

Yes, it could only be incompatible with another bad ASI plugin.

I'll try to figure out why it doesn't work for you.

L€ON

Yes, it could only be incompatible with another bad ASI plugin.

I'll try to figure out why it doesn't work for you.

i think this plugin works only with IMG organizer cause i've installed your IMGorganizer 5.1 and finally i managed to install srt3, PO, an ENB, and tons of cars correctly without crash! :)

btw, in game i have a strange texture problem: sometimes when i'm on a bridge or have a bigger visual on the landscape i see textures appearing and disappearing in a fast way like flashes...i think is related to lod textures but i have memory512.cs in my cleo folder...

EDIT: ok i solve this problem by installing Project 2dfx

Edited by L€ON

HPro

fastman92 do you think if i give you my Teamviewer, you'll be able to find the CLEO or ASI mod who causing me crash? I'm using modloader.

Edited by HPro