GDC 2012

ACR

Game developers Conference is from 5-9 march in San Francisco. I had recently read that EA will revel Medal Of Honor 2 on march 6th.

What do you think is there any chance that R* will get us new info followed by interview or new trailer, maybe even gameplay video of Gta V?

We can only hope, but judging by their Max Payne 3 campaign they could probably release new gameplay for that game.

2k is participating, but R* is not on list, but i dont know if this is definite list of participants.

Anyway, what do you think, is there any chance we could see something from R* about Gta V?

I hadn't found similar topic, so if there is one lock this.

user posted image

dumbassbuffet

we'll probably get another trailer if not something smaller, rockstar probably won't want to drown out the MP3 hype

To be honest if you think waiting for a single trailer, I know this is off topic but, try waiting a single year for a piece of Dlc for Test drive unlimited 2, so don't get angry or annoyed with R*. smile.gif

we'll probably get another trailer if not something smaller, rockstar probably won't want to drown out the MP3 hype

I hope so, but R* is not on list yet or wont be at all, but i think that is the right time for new info, at least interview with someone from R* who could reveal little info.

user posted image

I highly dobut it.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

dumbassbuffet

I hope so, but R* is not on list yet or wont be at all, but i think that is the right time for new info, at least interview with someone from R* who could reveal little info.

well they could always be spoken for by parent company 2k or make a cameo at microsoft or Sony's presentation

To be honest if you think waiting for a single trailer, I know this is off topic but, try waiting a single year for a piece of Dlc for Test drive unlimited 2, so don't get angry or annoyed with R*. smile.gif

Lol, im not hating on R* and never was, i just dont like that they are acting like some kind of superior race in game world, i mean their products are pure quality sh*t tounge.gif , but almost every game developer is releasing so many info and gameplays of their upcoming games, but R* is always keeping us in the dark.

About TDU2, IMO it was trash game, at least for pc, unoptimized console port which is not supporting SLI permanent.Who will want to buy that game for PC, seriously?

user posted image

@ACR, oh no I wasnt having a go at you but I'm just saying, that its kinda starting to get annoying with everyone's bloody moaning especially on the R* Newswire, Quote " Omfg R* release another trailer, or I'm never buying a Grand Theft Auto game again". Quote. Its like wow kid your most probally 10 years old just shut up with the moaning. colgate.gif

Doubt we'll see anything GTA related. Wouldn't surprise me if they took MP3 multiplayer to GDC though.

lol.giflol.gif Funny guy you are.

Long_Haired_Boy

Before GDC, God Im sure other gaming companies would hate for the internet to stand still again. Lol

happy.gif

why get so hype for something that probably wont happen.

Well, i dont expect anything, i just wanted to see what you think and to share about GDC this year. Honestly i expect more max payne 3 info and/or videos, but there is tiny slight chance that we could see or hear anything. Its been more than 3 months and we dont even know who is protagonist.

user posted image

I don't expect anything. We've had previous dates for possible info (VGAs, February 2, etc). All I'm prepared for is the river of tears fans will cry out.

I don't expect anything. We've had previous dates for possible info (VGAs, February 2, etc). All I'm prepared for is the river of tears fans will cry out.

Yes, i was too pissed, but my next hope is march!

Rockstar are practically unpredictable at this point; when we least expect it is what I say.

Doubt it, Rockstar seems to like to release info on their own timetable by themselves. AFAIK I don't remember much being released at conventions etc. like this.