This might be intersting...

sa player

senor_huevos_benedicto

Ah, I love GTA adverts.

I don't think it's anything. They've just added a few extra radio adverts.

Sigh. That was back when R* really cared *wipes tear* I cant even think of one memorable moment from GTA4 commercials, they were all unfunny crap.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Sigh. That was back when R* really cared *wipes tear* I cant even think of one memorable moment from GTA4 commercials, they were all unfunny crap.

You are unfunny with your trolling.

Well, mostly..

http://www.exsorbeo.com/

This one is great.

I was just looking to make sure no one posted this before I did...

Rockstar tweeted about an hour ago:

"The Advertising Council's back with more classic radio spots, incl. The Epsilon Program, ICE Diamonds & more"

they posted a link I am guessing goes to the newswire, but I can't access it

while I am at work.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames

is the link for their feed.

Stupid malaka

Stupid malaka

You gonna be sorry.

Stupid malaka

You gonna be sorry.

it´s no problem to kill you

senor_huevos_benedicto

"I was afraid of having sex with my mom, but after I did it, I'm not afraid anymore!"

Sunrise Driver

GTA4 has same good satiric commercials you troll.

"See Mike Andrews LIVE - He’s changed millions of lives with his book “Rags are Riches”, now see him speaking live at the Los Santos Convention Center."

Will LS Convention Center return? turn.gif

I checked my Skype/Facebook and I saw Rockstar announced this about an hour ago, Nice to have that available, since SKYPE does kick ass, and having it along with Facebook is pretty nice if you're just checking in on things

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...ommercials.html

The Twitter feed seems to address that there's news to follow Rockstar's Social Club event, I've not been 'playing along', however, The did seem to nail down MP3's release, and LOOK!!!!!

P C is a candidate among consoles!!!!!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...c-this-may.html

Edited by Slamman

senor_huevos_benedicto
I checked my Skype/Facebook and I saw Rockstar announced this about an hour ago, Nice to have that available, since SKYPE does kick ass, and having it along with Facebook is pretty nice if you're just checking in on things

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...ommercials.html

The Twitter feed seems to address that there's news to follow Rockstar's Social Club event, I've not been 'playing along', however, The did seem to nail down MP3's release, and LOOK!!!!!

P C is a candidate among consoles!!!!!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...c-this-may.html

Okay...what has this got to do with anything?

Stupid malaka

I always though he said "stupid maraca"

like, you know...this?

user posted image

icon14.gif

You wouldn't accept the wrong car, or the wrong job, or the wrong house... why on earth should you accept the wrong child?

-eugenics, Inc.

Zee, if you don't find this funny you have absolutely no sense of humor and it's no wonder you derive no enjoyment from anything. Your desperate reaching to hate on R* just means your life must really be sad, pathetic, and bereft of any fulfillment. No more tears, little man. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Here's a cookie. cookie.gif

You wouldn't accept the wrong car, or the wrong job, or the wrong house... why on earth should you accept the wrong child?

-eugenics, Inc.

Zee, if you don't find this funny you have absolutely no sense of humor and it's no wonder you derive no enjoyment from anything. Your desperate reaching to hate on R* just means your life must really be sad, pathetic, and bereft of any fulfillment. No more tears, little man. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Here's a cookie. cookie.gif

Hahaha, nice one biggrin.gif

Have a cookie.gif

Indeed GTA IV commercials are funny, like that example you posted biggrin.gif

Back to topic.

Damn I miss these old commercials.. too funny!

But sadly it doesn't really have nothing to do with V.

Come on now, the guys behind GTA SA were just the same as the ones behind GTA IV - it's not like they all had robotic implants in their brains as soon as they release SA. Dan Houser wrote a lot of the commercials that have just gone up on the site.

Odds are ZEE will be found naked hanging from a noose in his parents basement. What a F*CKING loser.

Well you're a barrel of laughs, ain't cha?

Odds are ZEE will be found naked hanging from a noose in his parents basement. What a F*CKING loser.

Oh shush you.

I agree with Zee. I don't remember any funny or memorable adverts or jokes from GTA:IV either. Perhaps I was just older but I remember thinking it was just all purile and obvious. And yet playing GTA3 on my phone after all these years, I can recite the radio line for line and it still sounds funny. GTA humour took a nose dive when everyone started effing and jeffing every two seconds.

31805323.png

I agree with Zee. I don't remember any funny or memorable adverts or jokes from GTA:IV either. Perhaps I was just older but I remember thinking it was just all purile and obvious. And yet playing GTA3 on my phone after all these years, I can recite the radio line for line and it still sounds funny. GTA humour took a nose dive when everyone started effing and jeffing every two seconds.

I do have to admit the adverts from GTA III ("Delivering little bundles of love, in a box, directly to your door.") and GTA VC ("Giggle Cream! It makes dessert funny.") have stuck in my mind way more than those of later games (the only ones that come to my mind for IV are the Pisswasser ballad (which admittedly rocked) and the Z!t ad that seemed to play every ad break). It's probably just nostalgia talking; however, none of the adverts from GTA SA have stuck in my mind. There was one for a Zebra Bar, but I can't remember that being funny, I can just remember the jungle sound effects; the Cluckin' Bell jingle didn't stick in my head like it did for other people, either. Funnily enough, GTA SA was when Rockstar started throwing around its f*cks, sh*ts and c*nts like they were going out of fashion, so you may be right on your last point.

Indeed, it was San Andreas that let me down the most for that very reason. I'm not easily offended but the swearing seemed to serve as a replacement for jokes and swearing alone just isn't funny. So, San Andreas I remember being a let down and GTA:IV I just don't remember at all. I wonder how V will fair...

31805323.png

You guys are souless. I'm rich was hilarious. Men's room was funny as well

You guys are souless. I'm rich was hilarious. Men's room was funny as well

I agree the fake tv shows are a great addition to the GTA series.

StonersDarkness

i sadly only found a few commercials on the radio funny... and the talk shows went to sh*t... i LOVE VCPR... i thought they had the funniest segments EVER!!!

as for the T.V. shows... i did love The Mens Room, i still laugh to this day when Bas is talking about the bar fight he got into...