dansgas1000

What multiplayer rank are you at?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What multiplayer rank are you at?

I am at level 3 how about you guys?

EDIT: im level 4 now nearly level 5!

Edited by dansgas1000

StonersDarkness

this is kind of pointless really... lol most of us have 2 or more accounts... lol...

StonersDarkness: Level 8

THR-MC_Beaver: Level 3

this is kind of pointless really... lol most of us have 2 or more accounts... lol...

Agreed, I'm rank 10 three times over and I don't see rank 30 on here.

StonersDarkness
Why do most of you need two or more accounts?

one of my accounts is for my gaming (offline/online) and my other account is just for my clan on GTA TLAD...

some people make multiple accounts for multiple reasons... I.E. getting kicked, clans...

Captain_Obvis456

Why do most of you need two or more accounts?

Well, first on PC you can have as many accounts as you want. And play online free.

Me, I think I have at least 7.

I have 4 with all the achievements. I'd get them all and then start over.

At least 1 more I was going for it again til I just stopped. I have at least 1 more if I just wanted to not be bothered by anyone.

The last 1, I made it just to mess with 1 of those pilot a-holes who thinks he's better than everyone else. That GT is called DethFromTheSky. No, I am not nearly as good as him, but I'd just grab the helicopter and ram him in his helicopter. He just hated. It was sooo funny.

That's not including my Xbox accounts or PS3.

Also some people have dedicated greifer accounts so they don't screw up their regular accounts.

WindyCityOutlaw

I'm only level 1 but I would like to rank up, I just have hard times finding TDM matches with more than 2 people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cheddarhead7

I'm 1 because I've played about 3 ranked games smile.gif I spend all my time in free mode.

I reached Rank 10 in 2009 about 14 months after game release--- mostly from helping people do Co-op missions (getting the fly the co-op trophy)--

Money is about $9,000,0000 now.... I haven't played in forever. I had difficulty switching back to IV's controls after playing Read Dead Redemption -- I played IV using classic controls (and was quite good at it) and just have not played enough using standard controls to get used to them, and I suck at standard controls now.... even the worst of you will likely destroy me now.... I am arguably the worst rank 10 you will encounter... blush.gif

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if this is a glitch or something but I can't seem to level up no more I'm always at level 5 Is it because I'm cheating? Need help sad.gif f*cking 4 years didn't even notice that I'm leveling up -_-

user posted image

AlexGTAGamer

I'm currently on Rank 5, and I'm not moving no matter how much I earn from Multiplayer matches. confused.gif Must be a glitch. I'm seriously thinking about making a new account anyway so, old rank level 5, new rank hopefully much better.

StonersDarkness
I'm currently on Rank 5, and I'm not moving no matter how much I earn from Multiplayer matches. confused.gif Must be a glitch. I'm seriously thinking about making a new account anyway so, old rank level 5, new rank hopefully much better.

is this true, because on my THR account i am a lvl 4 and it seems like it's taking forever to lvl up to a lvl 5... lol