Spot the unfinished glitches/bugs!

tejasm

Before I am told to move this to the analysis thread, let me make clear that this is to spot any faults and glitches there may be in trailer 1. Two off the top of my head are: The skid marks appear in front of the car instead of behind.

Have fun! smile.gifuser posted image

user posted image

Is it me, or does it look like the building that the Hydra is heading into with all the scaffolding look a bit...crooked?

GTA V without a doubt will have the weather effects Red Dead Redemption had, like wind. Maybe the skyscraper is just swaying from the wind? It happens in real life.

What's wrong with the second picture, sorry if I couldnt spot it! biggrin.gif

The building is crooked.

vertical limit

Traffic Light

user posted image

Traffic light disappears.

user posted image

Traffic Light

user posted image

Traffic light disappears.

user posted image

Maybe a car crashed into it and knocked it down.

Hey, look at the top right building. You can see what's inside, maybe it's enterable?

user posted image

Anyway, here are my glitches.

1. I might be wrong here but I think that traffic is a little... f*cked up. Just look it up by yourself in the video.

user posted image

2. Road looks like a vomit but I don't know if it's because it's a bug or just graphics... And on the right, you can see some white thing. I don't know either if it's a bug or a building.

user posted image

3. White car passes a red light. Bug? Or maybe not?

user posted image

4. Something missing here?

user posted image

5. Road plus that missing buildings in the background

user posted image

Kurwy jebane

Hey, look at the top right building. You can see what's inside, maybe it's enterable?

user posted image

Nice find, I don't think It's a bug or glitch so I say It's enterable , hope there are more.

Edited by DizzeeXL

vertical limit

Remember that building that was near to the skate park in San Andreas, you could see through it but you can't enter it.

user posted image

You can see it on the top left.

Los Santos Pedestrian

This seems to just be turning into the trailer analysis.

This seems to just be turning into the trailer analysis.

Eh.

And yes. That traffic light just up and vanishes. It looks as if it gets sucked into non existence as the cop car passes the camera.

@GTAVLeak: In North America red light right turns are permitted in most regions.

Nice find, I don't think It's a bug or glitch so I say It's enterable , hope there are more.

I doubt it's enterable. It's probably just an illusion to make it look like the buildings actually have interiors and are not just hollow. And anyway, I doubt the game would load the interiors through windows while you're blasting by in a jet.

@GTAVLeak: On the third screen, the building on the right is not a glitch, it's actually a real building (look somewhere on the mapping los santos thread).

@GTAVLeak: On the third screen, the building on the right is not a glitch, it's actually a real building (look somewhere on the mapping los santos thread).

I don't say it's a glitch...

Kurwy jebane

I don't say it's a glitch...

He's saying that because you posted it in this thread about glitches and bugs.

1. I might be wrong here but I think that traffic is a little... f*cked up. Just look it up by yourself in the video.

user posted image

It looks as if the famous "GTA drivers" are back, looks like a car crash to me.

(EDIT. Oops one of my points is above lol...) Dont know if anyone noticed but there are a lot of near crashes in the trailer. E.g when it says "A Rockstar Games Production" in the trailer, in that scene, look at the road, you"ll spot it, and when it shows the scene of under that small underpass with the people siiting by the side of the road ,with the roofless offroader, the phantom truck nearly cleans that habanero out. Couple more but take a look.

Hope this aint locked, seems llike some fun icon14.gif

Edited by GtaVComments

Tells you how far they are from finishing the game.

I hope i'm wrong but i believe this game won't come out in a year

When the Ned Luke character knocks on the side of the van, it's evident that the reflection map on the van is very low res and the hand makes contact with this glossy surface showing no reflection whatsoever. However later there seems to be real-time reflection of a character on a vehicle surface when the young lady leans over the car at the liquor store.

im just saying but trailers take game play and cut scenes from different stages of development. So there is no way of knowing how far R* really is in completing the game.

G1T

im just saying but trailers take game play and cut scenes from different stages of development. So there is no way of knowing how far R* really is in completing the game.

We know icon14.gif

[PTERODACTYL]

You may know but it seems there are a lot of people on this site that know nothing about anything.

G1T

GTA V without a doubt will have the weather effects Red Dead Redemption had, like wind. Maybe the skyscraper is just swaying from the wind? It happens in real life.

Yeah but skyscrapers only move about 30cm to each side when there's strong winds. From the angle that the plane is shown, you wouldn't be able to spot the movement.

user posted image

user posted image

Anyway, here are my glitches.

user posted image

2. Road looks like a vomit but I don't know if it's because it's a bug or just graphics... And on the right, you can see some white thing. I don't know either if it's a bug or a building.

user posted image

3. White car passes a red light. Bug? Or maybe not?

user posted image

4. Something missing here?

user posted image

5. Road plus that missing buildings in the background

user posted image

@ The last picture: Yeah I noticed that before. Overall it looks 80% finished.