Scratch Cards in GTAV?

dansgas1000

I DID DO A SEARCH

Hi guys me again devil.gif

i was browsing GTA WIKI and saw that there were scratch cards in chinatown wars, so since chinatown wars is the latest released game in the GTA franchise. So that leads me to think that they might follow on with the scratch cards in V. I think it would be a great idea, it would be a new way to make money. Maybe $3-$10 a card or a deal for 2 or something, that would be awesome. Ill leave a screenshot at the bottom for one of the chinatown wars ones. leave your comments down below.

user posted image

Edited by dansgas1000

senor_huevos_benedicto

I think those should stay in handheld titles - they're specifically made for them.

I think those should stay in handheld titles - they're specifically made for them.

How are they specifically made for them?

I think it's becuase the player physically swipes the DS screen to scratch the card so would be better suited to touch-screen devices icon14.gif

I think it's becuase the player physically swipes the DS screen to scratch the card so would be better suited to touch-screen devices icon14.gif

Oh right i see smile.gif

I think that it was done in Chinatownwars as a gimmick rather then a permanent addition to the series.

PSP version also has them, and if I'm not mistaken you use the analog sticks to scratch them, so it wouldn't be much different in the consoles version of GTA V, and in the PC version you could swipe with the mouse. But anyway, I don't care much about that specific feature from CW.

• 2 months later...
scarface910

I would love that, I'll spend the most of my time in the beginning messin with scratch cards until i get a decent amount of money smile.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

There's a lot of stuff from Chinatown wars I'd like to see carry over. Not so much this, though.

PSP version also has them, and if I'm not mistaken you use the analog sticks to scratch them, so it wouldn't be much different in the consoles version of GTA V, and in the PC version you could swipe with the mouse. But anyway, I don't care much about that specific feature from CW.

They were only in the PSP version because they were in the DS version. They couldn't cut them out because that is how you get one of the safehouses. They were tailor-made for the features of the DS though, you can tell by the fact that you can blow off the scratch particles using the DS mic.

I think it would be a great idea of scratch cards in GTA V as you simply buy one and then try and win the prize