Burbank, California?

mulder84

Okay, I know this question isn't exactly big or what, but do you guys think GTA V will have a Burbank counterpart in their map? According to wikipedia, it's "billed as the 'Media Capital of the World'", located in Los Angeles County, and many media corporations are headquartered there, like Warner Bros., or Disney. Maybe R* might do satirical parodies of them, and the Burbank counterpart will be situated somewhat north of Los Santos, just like IRL, as one of the possible smaller cities in GTA V's "huge map"? biggrin.gif

senor_huevos_benedicto

For sure. I think we'll see a lot more of the LA area than we did in San Andreas.

For sure. I think we'll see a lot more of the LA area than we did in San Andreas.

Obviously we will see a larger Los Angeles recreation rockstar in the job listing for game testers it says a large portion of la with bridges, alleys etc...

gsbadreligion

i really hope so that sounds great to me. imagine going into the media corporations and shooting them all or having to steal a valuable piece of information or kidnapp somebody.

Hope so. R* said Southern California. Not going to lie it would be disappointing if Los Santos was the only city in the map.

Spaghetti Cat

I would think so since it's right outside of L.A. and home to several studios including Warner Brothers:

user posted image

And the airport:

user posted image

Here's a map:

user posted image

No Image Available

• 6 years later...

So, where the hell is Burbank,the city of media corps like Disney, Warner Bros in GTA San Andreas and GTA V?

gtafaninwest

So, where the hell is Burbank,the city of media corps like Disney, Warner Bros in GTA San Andreas and GTA V?

Possibly located somewhere off the ingame map in Los Santos County.

King Vercetti

Holy necropost Batman

HaRdSTyLe_83

Nobody has answered my question. So sad.

Www.google.com

Happy?