9MM - Mission Pack

Pvt. Hunk

user posted image

Another mission pack by Pvt. Hunk.

user posted image

You, Peter David, retired from the army since achieved in the rank of veteran. But one day, a dangerous terrorist group leaded by Fazar Bin Yusef, an Arabian ultranational terrorist dividing 5 groups of armed and highly trained terrorist in the state of San Andreas. Violence spreads, drugs increased. Your commander in the army, called you to stop these deadly terrorist from taking over San Andreas. Your story begins here.

user posted image

Act I

- The Beginning - Eliminate every terrorist somewhere at the docks of LS.

(More missions coming soon)

Topic will completely finished soon

Edited by Pvt. Hunk
user posted image

You could have at least add an info about it... sneaky2.gif

You could have at least add an info about it... sneaky2.gif

Relax, tounge2.gif I am still thinking about what to do on the info smile.gif

user posted image

ItsAllAboutGTA
You could have at least add an info about it...  sneaky2.gif

If you still thinking about the info you will write,why you make another topic ?

You could have at least add an info about it...  sneaky2.gif

If you still thinking about the info you will write,why you make another topic ?

I cancelled, TSoH and GTA : Chinatown.

This 9MM will be release soon. lol.gif

user posted image

You should have first think about story, characters, missions, and only then start a topic, not vice-a-versa.

You should've thought of everything first, then made the topic. Anyway, good luck. icon14.gif

And don't cancel this series.

MadMarshMallow

For the most important, add the story instead of leaving the logo alone.

You should've thought of everything first, then made the topic. Anyway, good luck. icon14.gif

And don't cancel this series.

Promise i won't alright biggrin.gif

user posted image

You should have thought of everything first, then made the intro mission, then made the topic, WITH a mission.

Pvt. Hunk, this is like the third time you made that mistake, make a mission before opening a new topic. This is just embarrassing for you!

You should have thought of everything first, then made the intro mission, then made the topic, WITH a mission.

Pvt. Hunk, this is like the third time you made that mistake, make a mission before opening a new topic. This is just embarrassing for you!

Many people ask the same question as you. I have said, i will!

So, stop saying this, i'm still thinking of the story, and ect. sneaky2.gif

user posted image

Many people ask the same question as you. I have said, i will!

So, stop saying this, i'm still thinking of the story, and ect. sneaky2.gif

I didn't asked anything...

Yes you did, you asked like "You should have thought of everything first, then made the intro mission, then made the topic, WITH a mission."

user posted image

Yes you did, you asked like "You should have thought of everything first, then made the intro mission, then made the topic, WITH a mission."

You know that's not a question, right?

Anyway,

Everyone's right, you should think about the story and stuff first...

If you were going to announce a missionpack, couldn't you have just made a sig that had a small logo of it & saying coming soon?

Also, if all you have is the name & logo ready, why bother making a topic already? mercie_blink.gif

If you were going to announce a missionpack, couldn't you have just made a sig that had a small logo of it & saying coming soon?

Also, if all you have is the name & logo ready, why bother making a topic already?  mercie_blink.gif

bored.gif IDK

user posted image

I'm a great fan of army type games. And, I'll try this for sure. Hope you'll make it like Call of Duty.

I'm a great fan of army type games. And, I'll try this for sure. Hope you'll make it like Call of Duty.

It will be an Army-type of game !

Thanks by the way ! smile.gif

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...
abishai.kochara

Good luck man and please don't cancel this, you've made enough mistakes already and have got your topics make a

laughing stock of you, sorry, no offense but please only make a topic when you have enough information and atleast one mission to begin with!

Good luck!

I want credit for the logo and headers!!!

Seriously?........

Sir, no offense but I only wanna' say that I only see you posting in others topics but I never exactly see you replying back feedbacks, if

you did play the missions. You post your expectations and that you'll play but don't play, that ain't good you know..... I may be wrong here but........

user posted image

I want credit for the logo and headers!!!

Seriously?........

Yeah, I am serious. I made them for him, so I want credit.

Sir, no offense but I only wanna' say that I only see you posting in others topics but I never exactly see you replying back feedbacks, if

you did play the missions. You post your expectations and that you'll play but don't play, that ain't good you know..... I may be wrong here but........

Ofcourse, I'll give feedbacks if I play it. But, first, I'll wish you luck whoever maybe your are. And then, I'll give feedbacks.

LOL

I think he's SS Brigade now. biggrin.gif

Anyway, don't want to go off topic now.

What do you mean his SS Brigade? confused.gif Pvt. Hunk stopped doing missions here. wink.gif

BTW, my missions are still in progress. biggrin.gif