For People Who Are Worried About GTA VI

Bonecrusha

What Should They Do?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What Should They Do?

• Stop worrying about it and focus on V
    • There's nothing wrong with discussing VI

There's been alot of threads lately on GTA VI and it's kinda surprising, as GTA V not only hasn't even been released, nor do we have a release date. How do you guys feel, discussion of GTA VI or any future game should be handled?

It's too early to talk or worry about GTAVI. GTAV ins't even out yet. We doesn't know anything about the game besides on 1st trailer.

Edited by gta_fan28

Hm nice thread with an amazing content, my friend.

Thanks a lot.

Nice post, with amazing grammar my friend.

Thanks a lot.

GTA V was only announced a little more than 3 months ago. I think we should worry about V since VI is probably years away.

GTAVI isn't even a twinkle in a Houser brother's eye. Kinda pointless discussion unless it's a technology based wishlist.

I thinks it's really quite important to speculate on future releases, that way more ideas (good or bad) come to the surface and anyone from R* actually browsing this place could see what the fans really want from them and they may even implement them because they have that time.

I don't buy the idea that they take nothing from fan sites, there can be some real gems suggested, and it may just smack them in the face with a big aaaahhhhhhhhh <-------(angelic choir noise)

Edited by Chukkles

What's wrong with speculating? When IV was announced, I was wondering about V too.

There should be a future GTA section so everybody wins.

Want something? go to the Rockstar Web Site and tell them using the "Mouthing Off" at the bottom of the page there. biggrin.gif