*New Info*

Sandusky87

Hey all,

I've been browsing these forums for a couple months ever since the Trailer came out for GTA V. Decided to make an account today after Rockstar answered my email. Thought this information was a MUST to be posted for you guys.

I sent them the following email - "Hey guys,

Looking forward to GTA V. Game looks absolutely amazing. Any chance i'll be getting another trailer or release date as a birthday present this month? (February 4th)"

Cheers!

This is the response they sent me a day and a half later -

Hey John,

Thanks for the email, and Happy Birthday. While we’re unable to answer your question with a definitive answer, we can tell you we are targeting a late 2012 release for Grand Theft Auto V.

We're glad you’re looking forward to the game, and suggest you follow all future news on Grand Theft Auto V at the Rockstar Newswire.

Cheers,

Rockstar Games

------------

www.rockstargames.com

www.rockstargames.com/subscribe

www.facebook.com/rockstargames

www.twitter.com/rockstargames

Not saying I don't believe you, but it would be nice if you could show us some pics.

smile.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

If you record a video with a cellphone camera I'll believe. Everything can be edited these days.

The Nefarious

Late 2012? I suppose we should start anticipating an early 2013 release then monocle.gif

Well he wouldn't bother making this topic if it was fake, as he hardly has any new information anyway. That e-mail is probably legit and we can hope for a 2012 release. smile.gif

Shreddy Krueger

Yeah this is most likely fake. Late 2012 is also the most obvious speculative date. I don't think this qualifies as *NEW INFO*. New info to me would be an announcement made on R*'s Facebook/Twitter/Newswire, or the GTAV official site, not some customer support admin.

If this is a legit e-mail, whoopty-do, you and I along with everyone else still have to wait the same amount of time to play the game, wheter we know the release date or not.

King Of Monra

Maybe they want to have it out as a holiday release (for christmas) ?

tenpennyisplainevil

Maybe the other email guy created a new account? lol.gif

Seriously, though, why would R* just say that? They have a schedule, and thus wont be telling random people the estimated release...

Why would they give HIM a target date, but not make it public? This is why it makes no sense to bother posting such unbelievable stuff. Yeah, i bet that they just decided that THIS guy was special, and despite being so guarded with such info, thought that it was OK that THIS guy gets trusted with such info.

I'm not home at the moment (at work unfortunately) but I can definitely take pictures when I get home later. I really have no reason to make this up. Just wanted to share some possible info.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Well he wouldn't bother making this topic if it was fake

Are you really that ignorant? Holy shi­t.

Edited by GRINCH ASS BITCH

Well he wouldn't bother making this topic if it was fake

Are you really that ignorant? Holy shi­t.

Why would he though, he has hardly enlightened us with amazing new information, he just said a target of 2012. Don't call me ignorant.

i would believe this. i mean if you would really go through the trouble to fake something like this you really need a life..

Does anyone know who exactly reply to emails send to [email protected] or whatever the email address is?

Students who do it as a job on the side or R* employees who are also responsible for programming the game?

Anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone know who exactly reply to emails send to [email protected] or whatever the email address is?

Students who do it as a job on the side or R* employees who are also responsible for programming the game?

Anyone have any ideas?

yeah that's the one I sent it too. not sure who is in charge of that email though. Saw it posted on here a couple times and decided to give it a shot.

I believe him. The info is so mild that it would be stupid to try and troll people with it.

Thanks, OP! This helps confirm my theory of a release during this years Christmas shopping season! colgate.gif

izx6.jpg

I believe him. The info is so mild that it would be stupid to try and troll people with it.

Thanks, OP! This helps confirm my theory of a release during this years Christmas shopping season! colgate.gif

no problem!

glad there are actually a few sensible people on this forum

no problem!

glad there are actually a few sensible people on this forum

You can't blame us for being a bit sceptical though.

I'll judge when I see some proof. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Rockstar Games are proud to announce Grand Theft Auto: Forever. Coming "when its done".

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Honestly, it isn't far from tuth.

Summer without GTA. f*ck!

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I create a new email every day, and from this account I send one email per day to Rockstar, and I NEVER get reply like author. WHY? WHY?

I create a new email every day, and from this account I send one email per day to Rockstar, and I NEVER get reply like author. WHY? WHY?

Maybe it's the figure of speech.

If you send an a-mail like:

"Supp dogs in Rockstar,

when can i grab new info for gtav? kthx for your patience bye"

They wouldn't say much even if they answered. All answers are same. Don't bother yourself with it.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

Even if it I legit, it's barely any news at all. I can't get excited over this. This is the worst forum drought ever experienced.