Grand Theft Auto V development

GTA-King

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/33438...great-progress/

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but I searched and couldn't find anything else about this. At least we know it's coming along nicely. In my opinion it could mean they are touching stuff up, or just still adding stuff. Either way, it's good to know.

So what do you guys think? Discuss.

*basically scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point*

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but I search and couldn't find anything else about this. At least we know it is coming along nicely. In my opinion it could mean they are touching stuff up, or just still adding stuff. Either way, it's good to know.

Seriously, who isn't?

It's SOME good news. Great job, King!

well thats comforting, im sure even if it wasnt going well they wouldnt admit it. Just so anxious for the next real piece of news!

Yeah was nice to hear. Which makes me think V is closer then everyone thinks it is.

Harwood Butch3r

Finally something. Even though it's not much atleast it suggests they're hard at work on the game. An October release is looking better now.

Finally something. Even though it's not much atleast it suggests they're hard at work on the game. An October release is looking better now.

I'm pretty sure the only people that know the juicy details are Rockstar employees and the GTAF mods (although they'll say they don't).

Harwood Butch3r

I'm pretty sure the only people that know the juicy details are Rockstar employees and the GTAF mods (although they'll say they don't).

I guess I can only speak for myself, but I have about as much info on the game as the rest of you guys. In other words I'm just another fan wondering.

If anything this sounds like they are not finishing any time soon. You don't say "making great progress" for something thats nearly done.

Yep! Heard this in the stream.

Although a bit more information would be nice, I am still glad that they are chugging away at the game rather than getting pissed every night icon14.gif

Harwood Butch3r
Yep! Heard this in the stream.

Although a bit more information would be nice, I am still glad that they are chugging away at the game rather than getting pissed every night icon14.gif

Zee wont agree with you though. lol.gif

I guess I can only speak for myself, but I have about as much info on the game as the rest of you guys. In other words I'm just another fan wondering.

Don't lie man I know you have all the info! alien.gif

lol.gif

Harwood Butch3r

lol.gif

sly.gifsly.gifsly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

No really I have no idea lol.

lol.gif

He is not admin.

Question.

Can somebody explain to me when this new financial year starts that ends on March 31, 2013?

kSTG7.png

Question.

Can somebody explain to me when this new financial year starts that ends on March 31, 2013?

April 1, 2012 icon14.gif

I had the same question before lol

Question.

April 1st cool.gif

Edit: Nigel beat me sad.gif

Question.

April 1, 2012

Ok, thanks! Never really understood how that works.

So it's possible with them "making great progress" for it to be released in October of this year. smile.gif

kSTG7.png

Harwood Butch3r
So much Vice City in this thread.

I think they're trying to tell us something.... ph34r.gif

It's time for me to spill the beans. All this time my signature has been a subliminal message. GTA V wont be in a re imagined Southern California. GTA V's trailer and R*'s press release are cover ups to the REAL GTA V location which is modern VC and the surrounding areas in Florida.

wow.gif

Question.

April 1, 2012

So it's possible with them "making great progress" for it to be released in October of this year. smile.gif

Great progress could mean they are already producing the discs. ph34r.gif

It's time for me to spill the beans. All this time my signature has been a subliminal message. GTA V wont be in a re imagined Southern California. GTA V's trailer and R*'s press release are cover ups to the REAL GTA V location which is modern VC and the surrounding areas in Florida.

wow.gif

Makes sense.

Check out how the palm trees line up:

user posted image

I've cracked something.

sly.gif

They were hiring an AI programmer. As you can also see in the trailer, the AI was still not implemented. In the beginning of the game showing LS, you can see cars driving past red lights.

Question.

April 1, 2012

Great progress could mean they are already producing the discs. ph34r.gif

hahahhaha, I lol'd hard here tounge.gif

They were hiring an AI programmer. As you can also see in the trailer, the AI was still not implemented. In the beginning of the game showing LS, you can see cars driving past red lights.

Also lack of pedestrians.

Harwood Butch3r

wow.gif

Makes sense.

Check out how the palm trees line up:

user posted image

I've cracked something.

sly.gif

lol. Obviously I was joking, but that's pretty bizarre. lol.gif

lol. Obviously I was joking, but that's pretty bizarre. lol.gif

lol, I know!

I was just poking fun at you, Vice icon14.gif

Not surprised.

The fact that only 2 months ago they were looking to hire game testers really told me the game was still far off and that there was NO CHANCE IN HELL for a May release date.

Honestly if we don't get info & release date by E3 2012 which is going on in LA from June 5 to 7. GTA V won't be coming out until May or October 2013.

Edited by kb24sd

I think end of March and start of April we will get lots of information trailer pictures just like Max Payne 3. Gta V promotion will start April mercie_blink.gif

Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but I searched and couldn't find anything else about this. At least we know it's coming along nicely. In my opinion it could mean they are touching stuff up, or just still adding stuff. Either way, it's good to know.

You stole my joke