Small possible hints?

ClareXoBearrx3R9

ClareXoBearrx3R9

Perhaps those little things (the plane ticket to SA in IV, funfair images, etc.) were hints to an upcoming setting this whole time.

Any thoughts on this? Note that I only started playing the franchise since IV and worked my way back, so I'm not that familiar with R*'s schemes.

Topic number 905425910 about hints from the past.....check!

ClareXoBearrx3R9

Oh sorry. and feel free to lock the topic if it's no use.

Annoys me when all i see is people shooting people's posts down as soon as they are posted...at least answer the bloody question you wannabe moderator's.

As for the original post...In SA i cannot remember any hints as too where GTA IV was going to be set so maybe that means that the GTA IV hints were not location specific...However the hints to me looked blatant as to where GTA V would be set..i mean surely that funfair background thing wasnt by coincidence that it looked exactly the same? Maybe this is where they start with hints for future games wink.gif Who knows.

The funfair hint i reckon is blatant though.

Annoys me when all i see is people shooting people's posts down as soon as they are posted...at least answer the bloody question you wannabe moderator's.

As for the original post...In SA i cannot remember any hints as too where GTA IV was going to be set so maybe that means that the GTA IV hints were not location specific...However the hints to me looked blatant as to where GTA V would be set..i mean surely that funfair background thing wasnt by coincidence that it looked exactly the same? Maybe this is where they start with hints for future games wink.gif Who knows.

Annoys me when I see topics about the same thing on the same page. Also google has been around long enough for people to understand what a search function is. If you are going to make a topic make it about something worth discussing that hasn't been discussed a billion times already. If he had posted this in the trailer analysis topic I would have no issue what so ever. It has been mentioned in there a million times but at least it isn't a new topic that makes me think "Oh someone has some new relevant GTA V info!".

All you are doing is advocating and encouraging the making of more topics like this as if to say, "Go ahead man! Make more topics that have been discussed in insane amounts already!"

P.s. If I was a wanna be mod I would've reported the guy and then said something useless like, "InB4LOCK!"

all makes sense I suppose.

Sorry buddy didn't mean to jump all over you but it is what it is.

Annoys me when I see topics about the same thing on the same page. Also google has been around long enough for people to understand what a search function is. If you are going to make a topic make it about something worth discussing that hasn't been discussed a billion times already. If he had posted this in the trailer analysis topic I would have no issue what so ever. It has been mentioned in there a million times but at least it isn't a new topic that makes me think "Oh someone has some new relevant GTA V info!".

All you are doing is advocating and encouraging the making of more topics like this as if to say, "Go ahead man! Make more topics that have been discussed in insane amounts already!"

P.s. If I was a wanna be mod I would've reported the guy and then said something useless like, "InB4LOCK!"

Chill the f*ck, dude.

Are you in your period or something??

And why is this an issue to you?

Does the internet forums concerns you?

Just relax, sit down and take a chillpill.

Why not just f*cking report the topic and move along?

G1T

Chill the f*ck, dude.

Are you in your period or something??

And why is this an issue to you?

Does the internet forums concerns you?

Just relax, sit down and take a chillpill.

Why not just f*cking report the topic and move along?

Lets see where to begin:

I am chill.

A guy on his period? Oh yeah good one!

If you read my post you would realize why it is an issue to me.

This internet forum is a concern to me because since the trailer I come here everyday and I see nonsense topics.

Finally, and again I am chill. So no need for pills.

I see no need to report the guy because he didn't do anything that wrong. I am not a mod so it isn't my duty to lock this.

In GTA 3 Liberty City, there was a sign saying: see you in Miami. A hint to the location of Vice City. I belive Rockstar put hints to the next locaion on all their GTA games.

I am also tired of people putting down other peoples post down, just because they've been around forever and seen it all. Too many posts begin with 'I'm sorry if...' 'feel free to lock....' 'sorry if this has been up before...' - damn forum nazis tounge.gif

I dont mind these posts and I dont mind answers topics like this to help a new guy out.

ClareXoBearrx3R9

Well thanks for the comments everyone! I could've used a search functiion, but since I'm on a mobile phone, I decided to create a topic instead.

Must be hints in their games, then. smile.gif