Just my 2 cents

Doland J. Trump

Doland J. Trump

What I am going to say is ENTIRELY my opinion I don't care if you disagree so here goes

for starters

.People are saying that a june-august release is impossible. That IMO is rubbish, R* can release GTA whenever they damn well please, It does 't matter if it's close to MP3 just think really what would people buy more? GTA or MP3?. Also does it really matter what day it's released? NO it does not as I said R* will when they want.

.Speculation- Now i'm sure I speak on behalf of many people, this speculation is getting VERY old and boring and quite pointless really. NOBODY knows ANY release date OR information except for R*.

Thanks for your time.

Lock if you feel the need

GTA V is cancelled sry

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

I don't know who's claiming it's 'impossible' but I think there's valid reasons to believe it's not coming out in those months. Without solid information being released, people will speculate. That's what this forum is for.

You're welcome to discuss this wherever it's being discussed that caused you to make this topic.