Through the wire.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet we dunno shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatt

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet we dunno shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatt

This. we dunno.

ANTI-Joan Troll Crawford

idk, i think what nothing gonna to happends today and tomorrow, i think that we have to be patient, not going to throw the best so fast.

We have to wait a little more.

Sam Houser confirmed there will be info coming out in these two days so that's why people are waiting.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI
Sam Houser confirmed there will be info coming out in these two days so that's why people are waiting.

Thanks styles, i think that any type of information will be given out until the end of this month to prepare the Max Payne consumer base; then, in one to two months later the GTAV propaganda will hit the streets like wwII and Vietnam propaganda. monocle.gif

Harwood Butch3r

Why do people make useless threads questioning why others are theorizing about information on February 3rd? Riddle me that.