what game is this

john blane

Its a cancelled game for ps3, the guy who did the gameplay physics for it works for rockstar now though interestingly enough

KanapkaPoland

Eight Days. Cancelled PS3 game.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Eight Days. Says in the comments.

Idiot.

i knew i'd get called an idiot or something stronger in the first few replies. such a friendly forum

Idiot.

i knew i'd get called an idiot or something stronger in the first few replies. such a friendly forum

You deserve it. You post in the wrong section. And you fail to see the comments on a video. You are an idiot.

You also seem to wish it was a leak, when the game looks no better than IV... maybe worse. (In terms of graphics.)

Edited by goin-god
Yl8KS.jpg

Its a cancelled game for ps3, the guy who did the gameplay physics for it works for rockstar now though interestingly enough

thanks, that is interesting.

Idiot.

You deserve it. You post in the wrong section. And you fail to see the comments on a video. You are an idiot.

You also seem to wish it was a leak, when the game looks no better than IV... maybe worse. (In terms of graphics.)

Idiot.

I checked your profile a lot of times before, and you've made worse mistakes. So think twice before calling someone an idiot, idiot.

Idiot.

I checked your profile a lot of times before, and you've made worse mistakes. So think twice before calling someone an idiot, idiot.

let him have his rant.

good luck against the scots on saturday

Idiot.

cálmate cabron, por favor

It's eight days my friend, don't worry, all the people make mistakes

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image