Why are people expecting news today?

Luk38644

I see people on other threads are talking of news being uttered by R* either today or tomorrow, and i was just wondering if this news release is almost certain to happen or if it is just a theory that will inevitably result in disappointment.

I cant see any news until March tbh, But was just wondering as there seems to be alot of optimism and talking around this week

Thanks happy.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

People be trippin'. There's no reason whatsoever to expect anything at any specific point. Not yet.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Nothing's certain, but it has been 3 months since the trailer was released.

I love your picture by the way - head like a f*cking orange.

Shreddy Krueger

My guess is simply because it's a new month, and people somehow think they're entitled to new info because of it. Makes no sense to me. I'm not even sure we'll get new GTA info in February at all, though I'd certainly like som ASAP.

Nothing's certain, but it has been 3 months since the trailer was released.

I love your picture by the way - head like a f*cking orange.

Hahahaaaaaaaa!

its gotten so quiet on the newswire there gotta be sum gta v related news this month if not ill bomb da base act 3 deir offices

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Interesting that they haven't deleted GTA V comments on the Newswire for being off-topic recently or they just are too lazy to do it.

Cheers lads.

Would love some info this month but im seriously doubting it...March could be the month though..I have a feeling wink.gif

KanapkaPoland

Nothing today obviously. But definitely there's gonna be SOMETHING this month so let's be steady. The best way to kill the unpatience is just try forget about GTA and focus on something else.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

I am thinking we wont see any info until March through to May but February would be great.

I just want some info ASAP

V 9 L U K 3 4 V
My guess is simply because it's a new month, and people somehow think they're entitled to new info because of it. Makes no sense to me. I'm not even sure we'll get new GTA info in February at all, though I'd certainly like som ASAP.

You Sir are Correct

because R* had said "keep an eye on the newswire for GTAV on the upcoming month" it was a reply to somebodies question

You Sir are Correct

f*ck man, for I second I started to say to myself that I didn't post in this topic lol. Avatar got me confused for a second.

As for the topic at hand, it is largely due to this being three months after the first trailer was released.

caprisig.jpg

Lock n' Stock

What about this article?

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/4646/ar...es-in-february/

"For news on Grand Theft Auto V keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire in the coming month"

Seems legit though it may have been made up since whenever I e-mail them they always tell me they're unable to answer my questions, so they just tell me to keep checking the Newswire, which I have been doing for months and STILL no GTA V news.

Interesting that they haven't deleted GTA V comments on the Newswire for being off-topic recently or they just are too lazy to do it.

I'd go with the latter, but really now...why the hell are we listening to a post by KanapaPoland or whatever?

First off, he says that he visited a clairvoyant; clairvoyants cannot predict the future, regardless of what they say, they are not psychic. Second, have you been watching the forum? February is what EVERYONE has been saying about when new info would appear. Obvious response is obvious and so is prediction. Thirdly and lastly, we are listening to a TROLL. Yes, that's right; if you've been reading his posts and observing what he posts (like I have), you'd see that they are nothing but troll and spam posts (except for maybe ONE actually intelligent answer).

So come on people! Don't believe this sh*t! Nothing is going to happen tomorrow or the Third (lol).

What about this article?

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/4646/ar...es-in-february/

"For news on Grand Theft Auto V keep an eye on the Rockstar Newswire in the coming month"

Seems legit though it may have been made up since whenever I e-mail them they always tell me they're unable to answer my questions, so they just tell me to keep checking the Newswire, which I have been doing for months and STILL no GTA V news.

I hope you know that "article" originated from here.