On release how many hours will you play?

wildstyle91

On release how many hours will you play GTAV without a break?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. On release how many hours will you play GTAV without a break?

• 0-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-10
    • 10+

The quality of the treads nowadays are incredible low. We really need some new info!

Nobody is forcing you to read the thread. Clearly it can't be that bad, otherwise nobody would have posted anything. sigh.gif

The quality of the treads nowadays are incredible low. We really need some new info!

Nobody is forcing you to read the thread. Clearly it can't be that bad, otherwise nobody would have posted anything. sigh.gif

Thats not the point. The point is the questions/threads are getting so silly and generic and are lacking real quality.

How about a new thread: Poll How many times are you going to take a sh*t while you play GTA V?

0 - 500

500 - 10 000

10 000 - 50 000

as many as it takes

Null vote. Unwise question, as we don't even know the release date. If it's a weekday, probaly 3 hours. A weekend, 10+

ALOT. i remember when Saints row the turd came out, i played over 24 hours non stop, to find out the game is very short, and sucks more then bubsy 3d for PS1.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ALOT. i remember when Saints row the turd came out, i played over 24 hours non stop, to find out the game is very short, and sucks more then bubsy 3d for PS1.

How do you actually play for 24 hours like that though, after a few hours I get really tired and have to stop.

Well I'm self employed and have already decided that I'm going to taking a few days off work solely to play GTA V when it comes out... so I'm guessing my answer is 10 hours + lol

I really don't know, i feel if there is missions to do, i have to do them, but i don't want to complete it straight away. When i got RDR i was playing for 10+ hours from about 1pm till 6 am the next day, i was shattered, i don't want to do this with V

10+ hours? Some of you guys need to go out, see the light.

Probably 2-4 hours, maybe 4-6 if I don't get tired.

Yl8KS.jpg

endless hours i stopped doing my homework a long time ago and i got nothing to lose

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Probably until midnight, or alternatively, until im so tired that I fail a mission.

NikoBellicLovesHotpockets

I'm definitely getting at midnight release.

So I will probably do all the work for the next school day and just play it all that day.

no regrets Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Well I'll be getting it at the midnight release, but I'll probably have school the next day and if I don't have school I might have work (assuming I get a job by the time it releases). If it were up to me, I'd play it up until the point where I'm about to pass out. But, in all likelihood, I'll only get to play it for 30 minutes, go crazy wherever I can't play it, then play it for hours on end when I get home. I'll be booked until I beat the game essentially

I schedule my own shifts. I will not be at work that day nor will my phone be turned on.

6-10.

After that my hand turns into a claw and hurts. PS3 controllers are kinda smallish.

Case of beer, a couple bags of chips, pack of smokes, beef jerky (spicey), box of depends and a garbage bin within tossing distance will be all I need to remain on the couch for 10 hours straight without break.

It's doable.

I schedule my own shifts. I will not be at work that day nor will my phone be turned on.

6-10.

After that my hand turns into a claw and hurts. PS3 controllers are kinda smallish.

That's the thing the controller is small I wish they would make the controller so that it wouldnt be for people with hands the size of a 5 year old

Seriously, some of you should get a life! Not everything is videogaming and eating junk food. I voted 2-4 hr. That's the amount of time I usually waste when playing a game for the first time. Buy it in the morning (if I buy it on weekend), play it 2 or 3 hrs, then do all my stuff in the afternoon, and later, if I can, I play it for another hour or two.