On release how many hours will you play?

wildstyle91

On release how many hours will you play GTAV without a break?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. On release how many hours will you play GTAV without a break?

• 0-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-10
    • 10+

How many hours will you play GTAV for when you first get it without a break? I would probably play between 2-3 hours just exploring, but might be even longer if I really get into it.

I usually come home at night(maybe 7-8 PM) after going to the mall or anywhere so I'll only play it for less than an hour,just to see what does it look like and to get used with the controls. I'll continue playing next day biggrin.gif.

Well .. that depends.

If I get in on Friday -> 12 hours at least. Or if I have other things to do, an hour.

It all depends the day of the week and my schedule for that day.

6-10 hours. I will most likely take a day off from school! I bet half of my class will be playing this game on the release date.

Vegetarian Piranha

ill play it til it pisses me off (frustrated with a mission, which always happens to be 10x's easier when you try the next day)..

probs order some pizza and play it for 6-12 hours.

Sunrise Driver

I played GTAVC for 6 hours, GTASA for 12 hours and GTA4 for 14 hours. Wanna set new record.

I'm not so crazy about games, and get easily bored if I play for hours. But I don't know, I mean this is GTA. I voted 0-2h but honestly I don't know, as long as it will keep me entertained.

2 to 4 hours I guess...

If I get really into it, which I propably will, then it's gonna be propably 5 hours or so.

Edited by Markwey

i will be pre-ordering it, so it will probably come in the mail early-ish in the morning. I will not stop playing untill i fall asleep in my chair.

A bottle of Coke, Big bag of Doritos and 10 hours of GTAV, cannot wait!

i voted 2-4 but...

i will get it at midnight and will probably play all night, maybe most of the next day too.

It's hard to say. I do have a short attention span (PPPPUUUPPPIIIEEESSSS!!!!!!) but if it's really good, I could get passed that. If it's average, probably an hour or so.

I'd love to play for 10+ hours, but It depends on the day, and I get tonnes of homework and don't want to fall behind.

It would depend on if I have work the day of release, ill prob get it at the midnight launch so if i dont have work the next day ill probably play about 2-4hrs but if I do have work the next day ill prob just play about 2 hrs and then play again when I get up for a coupple of hrs and then play it again for a coupple hours after work.

I have to agree with some of the other post it depends when it is released day of the week if on Friday no less than 10 hrs

Probably 4-6 hours. I completed Portal 2 over two ~four hour sessions so I'll probably spend the same amount of time on GTA V before I take a break to stop my arse getting numb.

I skipped school on IV's release date to get it straight away & I'll definitely be skipping college on V's release date. :3 That was a good day.

I'd love to play for 10+ hours, but It depends on the day, and I get tonnes of homework and don't want to fall behind.

probably about 3 hours ish. it depends on what im doing that day and what ive got to do. really, i could never play ps3 for over 6-7 something hours. got college, things to do, life

senor_huevos_benedicto

I can't devote my whole life to GTA, unfortunately, so I voted 0-2 hours.

The quality of the treads nowadays are incredible low. We really need some new info!

Exactly my point