fridaynightscream

What will get bought the most?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. What will get bought the most?

• GTA V
    • Halo 4
    • Call of Duty 9
    • Other

If you still play Call of Duty, I feel sorry for you.

Who the eff still plays Halo? That was so 2000's.

I guess that leaves Grand Theft Auto..

Call of Duty will easily outsell Halo 4 and GTA V. Even if sales begin to reduce from previous titles they still have so f*cking many sales that they've got a lot of room to fall before losing their throne for best selling title. Not to mention Call of Duty titles come out on 3 platforms initially as opposed to 2 and 1 (GTA V and Halo 4 respectively).

user posted image

Call of Duty will easily outsell Halo 4 and GTA V. Even if sales begin to reduce from previous titles they still have so f*cking many sales that they've got a lot of room to fall before losing their throne for best selling title. Not to mention Call of Duty titles come out on 3 platforms initially as opposed to 2 and 1 (GTA V and Halo 4 respectively).

I always take a leap of faith when I spill these words, but I think Call of Duty "buys" their hype a lot to get that many sales. Sometimes my imagination gets a hold of me and pictures that the developers put a gun to game reviewer's head and says " GIVE A GOOD REVIEW OR I PULL THE TRIGGER!" I mean I know there are some "real" fans for the Call of Duty Franchise, but how many of them are just following what their friends buy?

Most definitely CoD.

Just look at the numbers of CoD games compared to Gta games.

Criticizing Activision for buying out reviewers for high scores is a bit hypocritical when you consider Take 2 did pretty much the same thing with GTA IV. Yeah, it's a good game, but a lot of reviews skipped over the fact that compared to it's own predecessor San Andreas, it was quite hollow.

user posted image

I reckon Call of Duty 9 sales are the cause of the great magnetic pulse that exists around Decemember and what soothsayers have been misreading for the doomsday all these years.

Yeah, I don't doubt for a second that CoD '9' doesn't obliterate sales records, and perhaps even the world.

Ex Hellraiser

The only reason I said GTA V was because I'm sure they announced MW3 was the last COD game (thank god cuz they suck)

Good point.

But we still don´t know if the PC version of Gta V will have the same release date as the console versions, until then I think Call Of Duty will still have the most sales.

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!