Yasaki triad organasation

drex2 killshot

drex2 killshot

Where the yasaki crime family where bikers but yasuka bikers .so my gamertag is Boss Drex if u would like to join my gang is platformed on the xbox 360 and just put a message at the bottom or pm me as well we dont take well to tratiors because where not just a group of gamers where an aliance of brothers and we will be there for our members. or members but there are rules that apply

RULES;

rule1:dont be a lone wolf call in the crew

rule2:dont talk trash to the other members

rule3:if i or second rider invite you to a party u must join(game included)

rule4:you must be in a futo or be on a nrg900 before we go to meeting spots just so we look more realistik

and thats it as well 3rd and 4th in charge must try to find allies and be like a secretary so i guess u could say you would be an important person to us and we will kill anyone in our way to the top we own these territorys:most of alguonquin and some parts of alderney so pm me or post a comment below stating what use you would be to us and your gamertag.that is all you need to know im usully on gta fourms you must be at least 12.

assasinations:

godofpain-assainated with a glock to head-1/31/12 4:16 eastern time

virishblizard-assainated with a desert eagle to the head-2/2/12 3:04 eastern time

anthony218-assasinated with sniper rifle to head-2/2/12/727 eastern time

godofpain-assasinated by chopper,pistol,assult rifle,and rocket launcher-2/2/12 9:27 eastern time

deanvoid-assasinated with m4 assualt rifle to head-2/6/12 11:47 eastern time

allies:

raimodos

the westies

and the

:user posted image

user posted image

mac10

m4 assult rifle

combat shotgun

desert eagle

user posted image

futo

nrg900

pcj400

(all exotic exports&bikes)

user posted image

user posted image

ranks:

Runner Boy

triad primary

apache

triad biker

second rider

mainfront

ROSTER(Coming soon)

To apply:

your xbox live gamertag

what use you would be to us

your personality

your age

and your thoughts on the gang

so post that below or private message me that is all

--------------------

user posted image

Edited by drex2 killshot

ok what I would say is to go look around at some other gangs to get an idea for a gang topic

one thing many gangs do is they go to the graphics request center HERE and request such pictures as a banner or signatures as im sure you must have seen...

next you need to tidy it up a litte by centering it

copy and paste this ----

at the top

and this ---------------

[/center]

at the bottom

another thing you should do is make a true or fictional story about your gang one might say that mafias arent meant to be flying in heli's (thats just my opinion) but anyways you can look at some popular mafia posts such as the Bianco'sHERE and the MancinisHERE

ONE MAJOR DETAIL- DO NOT STEAL WORK OF OTHER GANGS THAT IS HIGHLY FROUND UPON AND WILL LEAD TO CONSEQUENCES

ok once all of this is done you should probably add some Fluff

Fluff- Fluff is information about your gang that is not necessarily required to post but is appreciated and it looks really nice too... some common (but not limited)

Weapons

Cars

Territory or turf

Clothing

Ranks

you can add anything to that list at all just make sure its appropriate

and lastly (the most important)

you need to create a roster

the roster must be listed members that are on gtaforums as well as on Xbl or Psn or PC

all of your members must be signed up on gtaforums or you will be considered a External Gang

glenn tha killer

I highly suggest you listen to the lads here, also try to view other gang pages.You can get the images for the fluff in the gfx request area.Also I would really like to see an Asian gang on the forms but with the way your going you have no hope. icon14.gificon13.gif

user posted image

drex2 killshot

There i sent a request and i didnt do the whole thing in code changed the avatar and added fluff ok

xXPrinceEzioXx

Where the yasaki crime family where bikers but yasuka bikers .so my gamertag is Boss Drex if u would like to join my gang is platformed on the xbox 360 and just put a message at the bottom or pm me as well we dont take well to tratiors because where not just a group of gamers where an aliance of brothers and we will be there for our members. or members but there are rules that apply

RULES;                                                               

rule1:dont be a lone wolf call in the crew

rule2:dont talk trash to the other members

rule3:if i or second rider invite you to a party u must join(game included)

rule4:you must be in a futo or be on a nrg900 before we go to meeting spots just so we look more realistik

and thats it as well 3rd and 4th in charge must try to find allies and be like a secretary so i guess u could say you would be an important person to us and we will kill anyone in our way to the top we own these territorys:most of alguonquin and some parts of alderney so pm me or post a comment below stating what use you would be to us and your gamertag.that is all you need to know im usully on gta fourms you must be at least 12.

user posted image

mac10

m4 assult rifle

combat shotgun

desert eagle

user posted image

futo

nrg900

pcj400

congenseti

user posted image

north holland

westdyke

airport

purgatory

colony island

lower easton

user posted image

Runner Boy

Associate                                                                                            

triad primary

apache

triad biker

underboss

mainfront

ROSTER(Coming Soon);

Made it kinda of better

Edited by xXPrinceEzioXx
user posted image

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Just a question,

Is this meant to be the Yakuza?

The traditional Japanese Mafia?

As well Yasaki is a company that sells car parts and shoes amongst other things.

Well,I like the idea,but I think it's yakuza not yasaki,but whatevs.But the thing I didn't like is that you had a lot of spelling mistakes confused.gif ,but eitherway the gang is okay.I wish you the best of luck smile.gif

user posted image

Well,HEREI like the idea,HEREbut I think it's yakuza not yasaki,HEREbut whatevs.But the thing I didn't like is that you had a lot of spelling mistakes confused.gif ,but eitherway the gang is okay.I wish you the best of luck smile.gif

Don't talk to people about spelling if you can't even remember to put spaces between every word.

Edited by DEFR0B0T

Well,I like the idea,but I think it's yakuza not yasaki,but whatevs.But the thing I didn't like is that you had a lot of spelling mistakes confused.gif ,but eitherway the gang is okay.I wish you the best of luck smile.gif

Don't talk to people about spelling if you can't even remember to put spaces between every word.

But I did put spaces between the words.

user posted image

drex2 killshot

you guys its a triad organazation so its yasuka but its not gonna be called yasuka the meaning of yasuka is japenese brothers but was changed to japenese bikers so its just what japenese bikers are .not the name

SCAR Cheatulies

I heard that the Yasakis are trying to go against and take down the Vendettas and the Corellis... if that's true, then SCAR would like to make a deal.

Drex, listen to the staff and members that are informing you of the guidelines, as opposed to disrespectfully ignoring us. You are currently advertising, spamming, double posting and posting in all capitals throughout a number of topics and it is irritating. Those are not permitted here, so stop.

Secondly, you need to allow members to apply for your gang, so you need to create an application form of some description, or a process in which members can apply in this topic; it's a key area which you have neglected. Look at the topics made by other gangs for a general idea on how to do that yourself. Also note that any members that are apart your gang's roster is a right reserved exclusivity reserved to those that are a member on these forums. So when and if you do get to the roster, bare that in mind.

Boss Drex You Swag Man, Good Luck icon14.gif Oh and also take down the assassination of irish Blizzard we know he killed you like 10 times then you killed him once and said, Assassinated!!! or i will add up the 3 Times i Assassinated you and your Member. Oh and i have the proof that you want to take down The TSA, ExM

Edited by TheTrikstar
user posted image

drex2 killshot

what no he spawned then got in a cavalacade and took of like a wuss he crashed his car and then i shot him in the face

what no he spawned then got in a cavalacade and took of like a wuss he crashed his car and then i shot him in the face
What did you do after you killed him??? Also, That little PM you just sent to me saying that i was lieing that you said you would take down the TSA & ExM. I Got you admitting it Recorded on my phone, Just incase wink.gif.

user posted image

SCAR Cheatulies
What did you do after you killed him??? Also, That little PM you just sent to me saying that i was lieing that you said you would take down the TSA & ExM. I Got you admitting it Recorded on my phone, Just incase wink.gif.

Is there a way I can see that evidence?