Have you ever thought about other Islands?

Versous

First of all: I'm not the "what if" and "HOLY sh*t,EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW" guy...

This is just a thought!

Just a simple explanation why they might have included Speedophiles lol.gif,other water vehicles and ridiculously fast fighter jets, which will most likely be playable.

A sea would be easy to "copy&paste" in terms of developement. Pretty big distances would be possible like that.

Have you ever thought about it?

As I said, it's just a thought. No need to get at me for making this thread (you never know how people react in here lol.gif )

Edited by Versous

EncryptedReality

Just wait for Rockstar to come out of the closet and shove us a handfull of info on us, then we will know.

By speculating , discussing and/or making dumb topics in general on this forum you contribute to and accept the information secrecy from Rockstar, is that what you really want?

Edited by GTARandom

senor_huevos_benedicto

They could have something like Catalina Island which would be cool.

Catalina and the other Channel Islands would be amazing. I hope the water has lots of kelp, with Garibaldi (Cali's state fish), seals, otters, and great white sharks. devil.gif

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69
Just wait for Rockstar to come out of the closet and shove us a handfull of info on us, then we will know.

By speculating , discussing and/or making dumb topics in general on this forum you contribute to and accept the information secrecy from Rockstar, is that what you really want?

uhh, speculating, discussing and making topics is kind of what the forum is about. R* isnt connected to this at all, its just fans doing there thing man. dont hate.

thinking about islands -> reads articels -> its only los santo's -> moved on

no it wont happen

thinking about islands -> reads articels -> its only los santo's -> moved on

no it wont happen

All GTA maps (Not sure about 1 or 2) have been separated into islands. With that said, I'm sure islands will be in, in some way, shape, or form.

First of all: I'm not the "what if" and "HOLY sh*t,EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW" guy...

This is just a thought!

Just a simple explanation why they might have included Speedophiles lol.gif,other water vehicles and ridiculously fast fighter jets, which will most likely be playable.

A sea would be easy to "copy&paste" in terms of developement. Pretty big distances would be possible like that.

As I said, it's just a thought. No need to get at me for making this thread (you never know how people react in here lol.gif )

Because every GTA game had watercraft?

Still have no clear answer if planes are flyable. BASH ME ALL YOU WANT, you can't prove me wrong...yet! I'm pretty sure the planes and jets don't fly that fast. Remember; it was a trailer specifically for showing off the game; a few modifications for that movie/cinema effect come to mind.

Unless you have knowledge of computers and game design, kindly STFU!

Not bashing, stating an OPINION.

This is just a thought!

Still have no clear answer if planes are flyable. BASH ME ALL YOU WANT, you can't prove me wrong...yet! I'm pretty sure the planes and jets don't fly that fast. Remember; it was a trailer specifically for showing off the game; a few modifications for that movie/cinema effect come to mind.

Going by your logic, we don't know if cars are driveable yet....

This is just a thought!

Going by your logic, we don't know if cars are driveable yet....

Pretty much yeah.

But OP, what do you exactly mean by "islands"? There's islands in pretty much every GTA so far.

paperbackmummy

I think it would be awesome to have a version of Catalina Island in the game as a trendy vacation spot. It would be a nice little tropical diversion, that would be an interesting thing R* hasn't tried before in GTA.

It's quite possible, in fact highly likely, that some of the Channel Islands will be included out in the bight.

I hope we get a few islands to explore. They wouldn't have to be massive, just neat little areas where maybe a mission or two take place.

It would also be cool to buy a house on an island.

izx6.jpg

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I would like to see at least one separate island that is only accessible via sea and air (meaning there are no roads connected to it). It would add to the feel of isolation and size, even if the island itself is relatively small.

Fu*king Catalina Wine Mixer

It's ok if mines not movie quality!