GTA V October Release?

Inncognitoo

Look at the month of this license plate on the car. If that doesn't look like an "Oct" to you, you must be blind.

user posted image

Is October a possible release date? Since almost every GTA was released in October and The license plate on every GTA does show as an October license plate. (I, II, III, VC, SA, VCS, LCS, TboGT), That has always been my best guess since the trailer.

Edited by Inncognitoo

Btw can you guys see the photo? sorry, I'm kinda new to the forums and I'm not used to using the img code here.

KanapkaPoland

[imgyour photo/img]

(but with inner [ ])

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

if your brothers were born in october does it mean your next will come on oct too!!

no one knows when! (GTA not the brother)

KanapkaPoland

Could be, when I look at the picture.

Sure, GTA mostly comes out in October. Here are some dates:

1. Grand Theft Auto - October 1997

2. Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 - April 29 1999

3. Grand Theft Auto: London 1961 - June 1 1999

4. Grand Theft Auto 2 - October 27 1999

5. Grand Theft Auto 3 - October 22 2001

6. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - October 27 2002

7. Grand Theft Auto: Advance - October 26 2004

8. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - October 26 2004

9. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - October 25 2005

10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - October 31 2006

11. Grand Theft Auto IV - April 29 2008 (with the original release date of October 16 2007)

12. Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned - February 17 2009

13. Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony - October 29 2009

14. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - March 17 2009

15. Grand Theft Auto V - chuj wie

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Are you seriously basing the date on a f*cking number plate?

Someone please lock this stupid thread.

Srsly Guys! The trialer shows sunny weather, so it means it's a summer release! panic.gif

But in all seriousness, they aren't going to use something as inconsequential as

the date on a random license plate to hint at the release date.

izx6.jpg

Look at the month of this license plate on the car. If that doesn't look like an "Oct" to you, you must be blind.

user posted image

Is October a possible release date? Since almost every GTA was released in October and The license plate on every GTA does show as an October license plate. (I, II, III, VC, SA, VCS, LCS, TboGT), That has always been my best guess since the trailer.

And there's a "Open" sign in the background so it's gotta be it! tounge2.gif

But in all seriousness I've been saying October/November release all along...

Won't be 2013

Why can't you just wait for the official release date? It will not change anything.

What's the difference if they tell you that they'll launch the game in 2013 or in 25th May? We're fans of the game, so we'll wait it. We can't play the game when we want, so let's wait for the f*cking official date from Rockstar.

Edit: why I can't post 2(>4<)th May? It changes automatically to 25. wtf

Little William

Could be, basing on the previous post by the guy who list the release dates of GTA games. There is a tendancy that R* like to release GTA in October. But the question is: is it October 2012 or 2013. If it is 2013, R* can say goodbye to my money. Maybe JC, I will buy a used copy in 2014 on EBay.

GTA V sucks! Buy Watch Dogs instead!

Oh yeah?

try looking for a license plate that says "June" on any GTA and then check the release date for that gta game.

btw, this can be a good coincidence since they announced the game on an October.

Edited by Inncognitoo

Could be, basing on the previous post by the guy who list the release dates of GTA games. There is a tendancy that R* like to release GTA in October. But the question is: is it October 2012 or 2013. If it is 2013, R* can say goodbye to my money. Maybe JC, I will buy a used copy in 2014 on EBay.

LOL bullsh*t. if gta was released in 2013 you would prob get more for your money and a better gta experience than if it was released in 2012, so its your loss even though you would prob buy it the day of the release anyway. if rockstar released an unfinished gta in 2012 you would buy it? but you wouldn't buy a full complete gta if it came out in 2013?

It will be Grand Thoctober haha.

Yeah.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

No one knows when the release date will be. October used to be Rockstar's month (not ONLY GTA, almost all their games were October titles), but since there are always so many more big titles around that time now on, they probably want to change their released to gain more profit.

I don't really see that "October is gta's month" since that's not quite true because it is "October used to be rockstar's month", since they changed that with L.A., RDR and EFLC, we can't know for sure.

I believe it will be out in November, no reasons for why tho.

senor_huevos_benedicto

They may have usually been released in October. GTA 4 was to be released in October.

But then it got delayed to April. And it sold well.

So they then put their next main release, Red Dead Redemption 2 years later, in the Spring. And it sold well as well.

And then LA Noire, and now Max Payne 3, and Rockstar have basically called that part of the year as their own.

Hey you, yeah you sneaky bastard, what are you doing looking at my old posts!?

Edited by Raavi
  • Like 2

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

They may have usually been released in October. GTA 4 was to be released in October.

So they then put their next main release, Red Dead Redemption 2 years later, in the Spring. And it sold well as well.

And then LA Noire, and now Max Payne 3, and Rockstar have basically called that part of the year as their own.

Uhmm, you forgot Midnight Club L.A, wich was released in October 2008. icon14.gif

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

Watch your mouth son.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Uhmm, you forgot Midnight Club L.A, wich was released in October 2008. icon14.gif

It's still been standardised for years now - Spring = Rockstar's major release for the year.

Maybe october for PS2 classics,considering then is Vice City anniversary and may 2013 for GTA V.