TCF Air Ops

tarantinocrimefamily

tarantinocrimefamily

The Tarantino Crime Family is a new clan with huge potential. We formed as a clan against djcool's Lost MC but now we are building up our forces so that we can become a full blown crime family rather than a small rebel group. To do this, we need to dominate the air. We are looking for xbox live members who are willing to fight in Annihilaters, Mavericks, and Buzzards. We have a leader for this division of the crime family, CommyZombie, who prefers the Maverick and the Buzzard.

If you are a master in the Annihilater, you may qualify to assist CommyZombie as a co-leader of the flying division.

To apply, please fill out this form and replace the word "Answer" with your answers.

Questions Answers
First Name: Answer
Gamertag: Answer
City Nearest to: Answer
How Much Time Per Day Your Play Xbox: Answer
Preferred Position in TCF: Answer (Ex. Driver, Flyer, Master Flyer, etc.)
Your Preferred Heli: Answer
Other Skills: Answer
Here is the code for it:

[tableb]QuestionsAnswersFirst Name:AnswerGamertag:AnswerAge:AnswerCity Nearest to:AnswerHow Much Time Per Day Your Play Xbox:AnswerPreferred Position in TCF:AnswerYour Preferred Heli:AnswerOther Skills:Answer[/tableb]

Many people are saying that a crime family is not really meant to have an air division. I agree. But this is a clan and in any clan, you need to dominate the air. This is why we want to get at least 4 more highly skilled pilots. If you are not highly skilled but still want to be one of our pilots, we can teach you how to own others in each helicopter.

Edited by tarantinocrimefamily

tarantinocrimefamily

... Administrators... Please don't take this post down! I took down the external site for TCF so that now we can be run completely out of GTA Forums. Right now we are still working on our main thread.

Strike One:

Starting another post right after the mods closed your last one

Strike Two:

double posting

Strike Three:

Someone gimme something

So let me get this straight, your an organized crime syndicate that is also the air force?? I'm not trying to tell you what you should be and all but seriously pick on or the other. If you wanna do the whole pilot thing make yourself some sort of paramilitary group or a legit air force.

please lefty be a little better helping him rather than pointing out their flaws...

ok what I would say is to go look around at some other gangs to get an idea for a gang topic

one thing many gangs do is they go to the graphics request center HERE and request such pictures as a banner or signatures as im sure you must have seen...

next you need to tidy it up a litte by centering it

copy and paste this ----

at the top

and this ---------------

[/center] at the bottom

another thing you should do is make a true or fictional story about your gang one might say that mafias arent meant to be flying in heli's (thats just my opinion) but anyways you can look at some popular mafia posts such as the Bianco'sHERE and the MancinisHERE

ONE MAJOR DETAIL- DO NOT STEAL WORK OF OTHER GANGS THAT IS HIGHLY FROUND UPON AND WILL LEAD TO CONSEQUENCES

ok once all of this is done you should probably add some Fluff

Fluff- Fluff is information about your gang that is not necessarily required to post but is appreciated and it looks really nice too... some common (but not limited)

Weapons

Cars

Territory or turf

Clothing

Ranks

you can add anything to that list at all just make sure its appropriate

and lastly (the most important)

you need to create a roster

the roster must be listed members that are on gtaforums as well as on Xbl or Psn or PC

all of your members must be signed up on gtaforums or you will be considered a External Gang

tarantinocrimefamily

I see what you mean Mr White. But we already have teh crime family name and still want to be a family, not a military. But in any clan, you need a good air division.

your welcome and to clarify on what k=leftyguns said double posting is when you reply twice right after you just replied you need to wait for someone else to reply before you're allowed

Thanks for the valuable info kjwarrior

Do not double post.

Strike One:

Strike Two:

double posting

Strike Three:

Someone gimme something

Strike One is invalid cause he corrected the issue in the original topic

Strike two is invalid as well cause all of the gangs here have the first few posts by their gang account for organizational purposes.

Like KJ said, we're a community and we need to help the newer people out with the rules. Be a bit more friendly and i'm sure you'll get the same attitude in return.

Strike One:

Strike Two:

double posting

Strike Three:

Someone gimme something

Strike One is invalid cause he corrected the issue in the original topic

Strike two is invalid as well cause all of the gangs here have the first few posts by their gang account for organizational purposes.

Like KJ said, we're a community and we need to help the newer people out with the rules. Be a bit more friendly and i'm sure you'll get the same attitude in return.

Filling a spot with the text RESERVED is one thing.

filling it with gibberish begging mods not to close him down.....completely different

Sounds like theres potential! Even though im against mafia's using heli's (We just shoot out them Genovese's all the time) i do see where your coming from. You guys should just practice shooting each other out while on the ground! Not many people know how to properly circle (unless your DPS), its merely just the intimidating factor that the buzzard brings!

tarantinocrimefamily

Hello everyone again. I am still working on The Tarantino Crime Family's main thread. I want to follow all the rules for it so I am taking it real slow. smile.gif I am also too busy working on my websites. The thread should be done and posted sometime during the week of February 20th and I will post a link to it here.