Paradox Interactive account

TearsOfPain

Not sure if I should post it here at all, but I am just wondering, can someone help me with a matter. I need a Paradox Interactive account with Victoria II game registered, if possible, please.

Can someone help me with that and yeah, apologises if it's not the right place.

user posted image

Not sure if I should post it here at all, but I am just wondering, can someone help me with a matter. I need a Paradox Interactive account with Victoria II game registered, if possible, please.

I love Vicky 2... do you mean a login to the forums? Weasel - the problem is with your link, he can't access the boards on their site for tech support.

I love Vicky 2... do you mean a login to the forums? Weasel - the problem is with your link, he can't access the boards on their site for tech support.

I need an account yeah, to login and no, I cannot buy online anything. :|

user posted image

I need an account yeah, to login and no, I cannot buy online anything. :|

What do you need with the login? Something from the mod area or tech support?

Yes and posting stuff on forums aswell.

user posted image

Typing 'Forum' into the search on this page got:

Search results

Forum Downtime

We are transferring the forum to a new, faster server Monday the 28'th with start 9.00 CET. Since the forum is really big, this is going to take a few hours. We expect it do be up ...

Yes and posting stuff on forums aswell.

I don't know what to tell you really because the only way to access the boards is with the cd key for each respective game. If you need something off the board or need a question posted I could do it on your behalf though.

I don't know what to tell you really because the only way to access the boards is with the cd key for each respective game. If you need something off the board or need a question posted I could do it on your behalf though.

Which means you've got an account?

user posted image

Which means you've got an account?

Yeah, i responded to your pm. I have vicky 2, EU3, HoI, and dark hearts activated on the site.