More 4

Slamman

ghost of delete key

Hmmm... I thought I clicked on GTAForums, not Reddit...

weird. wow.gif

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

You've made this thread several times now, and it gets locked every time. Please, just stop.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

He's nothing if not a perserverer.

ghost of delete key

I GOT IT!! Slamman works in the UN mail room! lol.gif

this is a stranger thread title than the last one you made.

I think he was trying to say "may I mambo dogface to the banana patch"

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

I tried a thread just for funny news, like the funny picture thread, but it gets locked, better route to at least try I suppose, a lock is better then a temp ban! haha

ghost of delete key

...a lock is better then a temp ban! haha

They're freely exchangeable on the Open Market, from what I understand.

I would try posting an actual topic of discussion, rather than a wastepaper basket thread catching the offal of <insert humor site here>

But that's just silly ol' me. smile.gif

scagv35.jpg

These threads would be decently amusing if the news you were posting wasn't over two weeks old, Slambo.

You live and you don't learn.

7FTgFLB.png

I found this fascinating.

Llama Poop Helped Inca Thrive

jMNM8n3.gif

Seems the hooligans of GTAF can't come up with something better themselves, they just throw insults that their own feeble minds can conjure up day in and day out.

Seems the hooligans of GTAF can't come up with something better themselves, they just throw insults that their own feeble minds can conjure up day in and day out.

Nice job of derailing your own unnecessary topic.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

W/Ever

Don't read what you don't like. Learn that ASAP

Also, it's NEW news to me, so.....

You don't know if you like it unless you read it.

Learn something ASAP.

Anything.

Just learn it elsewhere.

38773_s.gif

ghost of delete key

Sooo....

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately.

WEIRD NEWS:

Notch wants to spy on your game habits.

http://notch.tumblr.com/

... Notch !> Cocaine ?

confused.gif

scagv35.jpg

Sorry, don't have a funny news story for today....yet (but I did assume this would get a lock, as I said) If not, I'll post something equally dumb-founding! ha ha

A friend pointed me to this.

65 year old gets 22 year old blind girl pregnant

Edward said: "I've been called a dirty old man by my family, I think they are jealous my attention is devoted to Emma now not them.

Emma said: "Edward is my lover and my carer, he is my eyes and I am his legs, we are the perfect match, we do everything together.

I highlighted my favourite part in bold. The story sounds like something a crazy FOX producer would come up with for a comedy.