Movies theatre

Gtaman_92

I know this sounds far fetched but i believe this is possible. Since la is famously known for movie producing, anyone hope to see actual movie theatres where you can watch gta parody of famous movies?

We cannot expect such things like this in V. People are excited about the game and they're creating a lot of expectation about the game, but they're forgetting what GTA is. You want it to be like The Movies or The Sims, and GTA was made to complete the missions and do stupid and violent things around the map. That's just what I think. Let's wait till the next trailer/info about the game and see what we'll have. Sure, it would be amazing if V had all this, but I don't think it will be possible in the actual generation. wink.gif

We cannot expect such things like this in V. People are excited about the game and they're creating a lot of expectation about the game, but they're forgetting what GTA is. You want it to be like The Movies or The Sims, and GTA was made to complete the missions and do stupid and violent things around the map. That's just what I think. Let's wait till the next trailer/info about the game and see what we'll have. Sure, it would be amazing if V had all this, but I don't think it will be possible in the actual generation. wink.gif

In RDR we had cartoons, so why not in GTA V, maybe 2 minute long cartoons or movies tounge.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

In RDR we had cartoons, so why not in GTA V, maybe 2 minute long cartoons or movies tounge.gif

In GTA IV we had TV Shows, but they were very lame and short. As I said, it would be cool, but I don't think R* are focused on that kind of thing.

In GTA IV we had TV Shows, but they were very lame and short. As I said, it would be cool, but I don't think R* are focused on that kind of thing.

Speak for yourself son, the television in IV was f*cking hilarious and had much more material than I expected. The comedians at the cabaret were also pretty entertaining and I was surprised that there sets were as long as they were. I'm pretty sure rockstar will build on what they did in LC and make it even better in V

Speak for yourself son, the television in IV was f*cking hilarious and had much more material than I expected. The comedians at the cabaret were also pretty entertaining and I was surprised that there sets were as long as they were. I'm pretty sure rockstar will build on what they did in LC and make it even better in V

Well, that was my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the american comedy, but the shows at the cabaret and comedians club were well produced. I hope they put a lot of things in the game so we can play it over and over till the next GTA, but I also hope they have focused on the important things.

Im all for it do why not + iN SA they had the drive-ins place tho there wasnt anything on it ...so i kinda hope they do it this time with something on it ..be good for GF dates....so good topic... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You work missions down at the film studio as a stuntman.

After a while, you can catch your handy work on the big screen in one of many movie theatres scattered around San Andreas.

You work missions down at the film studio as a stuntman.

After a while, you can catch your handy work on the big screen in one of many movie theatres scattered around San Andreas.

sik ass idea man. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well, that was my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the american comedy, but the shows at the cabaret and comedians club were well produced. I hope they put a lot of things in the game so we can play it over and over till the next GTA, but I also hope they have focused on the important things.

You can barely call it American comedy considering the game is parodying American culture, spoofing, TAKING THE PISS.

GTA is a British made game at heart.

And you seem like a really fun and interesting person.