How do you make your own sig

Kooly_Kid

It depends. Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, or sugar and spice and everything nice. I use snips and snails.

I'm moving this guy over to Visual Arts, since we've got a slew of super helpful dudes there.

When you say "make" the signature, you mean actually producing an image, or using the

[img=yourimage.jpg]

tag?

Regardless, everything you'll need to know will be in THIS HERE topic. Good luck!

4XEtraA.jpg

Haha yeah magic is sometimes the only way! tounge.gif

Really though you're going to need Adobe Photoshop. If you don't have around $700 to buy it, and don't want to be hunted by the FBI cause you violated the non-active SOPA. Then I suggest you download GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) which is very similar to Photoshop with a huge bonus - it's free! Assuming you have no knowledge of using graphics design software you're going to need a few tutorials to get started and learn the features. There's loads of sites by searching google but there's lots of basic forum graphics tuts, like avatar and signatures, right here.

Follow those tutorials and use a little creativity and you should have a sig. Or if you need anymore help/explanations then just ask but the topic that Moonshield provided has everything you need for starting GFX.

Narcis_speed6
First, get yourself a image manipulation software and then visit the Tutorials archive.

Can someone make a sig for me with black people from gta 4 and Front Yard Hustlers.If you can ill be thankful